Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 28 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18778I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I was wondering if Chipotle was a player at all in the dietary lineup of the average staffer.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostThu Oct 08, 2009 1:42 am Offline
Double-double!
Big-Will wrote:
Ney nall! Fix the board layout so the center tags work properly and the cells are wide enough for the whole picture. It looks like crap the way you have it now.

I gagree, but it works properly on the Prod. Blog page.

P.S. I made that last post before I had seen the episode. Now that I have... :craig: And I guess it also sort of answers my questien.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostThu Oct 08, 2009 7:31 am Offline
Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:31 am0
hey south park creators, i have a funny idea for a small skit, starts pick a point in any new show your making and add this, make up something that has the kids refer to Osama bin-asshole and say, yeah i wonder what happened to that ass hole, then fade back to when binasshole was killed, then fade to him in what he thinks is floating up in clouds to heaven with a ring of virgins dancing around him laughing, then after a few, he hears"OK CUT THATS A RAP" then have the cam pan out to reveal him and virgins suspended from a wire then pan out more to show a crank rolling cloud back drop with a small guy at the crank, pan out more to show satin sitting in a directors chair. the cast virgins get let down to the floor and there voices are all manly sounding or gay sounding. leave Osama on the wire. and have the virgins pull off there faces to show there Man faces. "Obama freaks out swings around speaking giberish" wile out of nowhere some one looks up under him and says"hey nice ass" then pan out more, to show the virgins walking to another set showing a sew aside bomber being fooled there going to heaven!
The rest is all you guys, i could go on about funny things to add to this skit but, this could open a new door for show additives like with sadam being Gay in hell, in hell Osama-Binasshole will all ways be fooled to think he is in heaven in his dreams but only to wake up next to men, or transvestites or what eve els could be funny, for him to be fooled. i am unemployed and would not ask for much if you used my idea for a skit, use my face for free may be! if there is a way you can email me, feel free i would love to get a few laughs seeing this skit made. Hey ya made fun of sadam, now its time for osama-binasshole, and maybe even the prezz of iran! :lol:
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostThu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 am Offline
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm107Brisvegas
beanearthnut wrote:
hey south park creators, i have a funny idea for a small skit, starts pick a point in any new show your making and add this, make up something that has the kids refer to Osama bin-assh*le and say, yeah i wonder what happened to that ass hole, then fade back to when binasshole was killed, then fade to him in what he thinks is floating up in clouds to heaven with a ring of virgins dancing around him laughing, then after a few, he hears"OK CUT THATS A RAP" then have the cam pan out to reveal him and virgins suspended from a wire then pan out more to show a crank rolling cloud back drop with a small guy at the crank, pan out more to show satin sitting in a directors chair. the cast virgins get let down to the floor and there voices are all manly sounding or gay sounding. leave Osama on the wire. and have the virgins pull off there faces to show there Man faces. "Obama freaks out swings around speaking giberish" wile out of nowhere some one looks up under him and says"hey nice ass" then pan out more, to show the virgins walking to another set showing a sew aside bomber being fooled there going to heaven!
The rest is all you guys, i could go on about funny things to add to this skit but, this could open a new door for show additives like with sadam being Gay in hell, in hell Osama-Binasshole will all ways be fooled to think he is in heaven in his dreams but only to wake up next to men, or transvestites or what eve els could be funny, for him to be fooled. i am unemployed and would not ask for much if you used my idea for a skit, use my face for free may be! if there is a way you can email me, feel free i would love to get a few laughs seeing this skit made. Hey ya made fun of sadam, now its time for osama-binasshole, and maybe even the prezz of iran! :lol:

lol That was so weird but kind of funny, but not South Park funny just funny/weird in general. If I had the opportunity to grace the offices of South Park I would do so for free. But bad news: I'm pretty sure they can't use your idea for legal reasons and I don't think they'll hire someone off the internet. I'm sure if they decide they want additional writers they'll let us know.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostThu Oct 08, 2009 12:29 pm Offline
i thought it was funny, billy maze lol
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostThu Oct 08, 2009 9:48 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
the food looks yummy. the south park looks yummier.

thank you ever so much SP staff. i love you all so very, very much. you're the best. arouuuuund...
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostFri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 pm Offline
Hey guys, guess what I had for Lunch! And guess what I have now!

...:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostMon Oct 19, 2009 8:15 am Offline
Who said i was asking for money or something when i posted my idea for a short south park skit, all i wanted is acknowledgment it was my idea, and use my face in the skit thats all i wanted,
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostTue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm Offline
Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 pm0
yeah.. wat the hell do i have to do to get a goddam job here on south park? short of giving bj's to anyone except matt and trey, im up or down for anything. any south park production employees who read this let me no.

remy
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostWed Oct 21, 2009 6:18 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
BRMBug wrote:
Hey guys, guess what I had for Lunch! And guess what I have now!

...:lol: :lol: :lol:

f*cking awesome. :lol:
Re: CAN YOU HELP ME????? PostSun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am Offline
Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:31 am0
Hi, South Park creators/production folks. I'm sorry to "crash" your blog like this, but I was hoping you could help me. My son enlisted in the US Navy in August. He is in a special rigorous pre-training school in Great Lakes that will take an average of 5 months before he goes to his actual training in California. He is the biggest South Park fan, and he has asked me to send him copies of our South Park seasons (I have all of them). I know I can't make copies of them, so I am not sure what to do. I purchased seasons 1, 3, and 4 on sale last year for him at a good price, or I would never have been able to buy them for him. I have been laid off since January, and things are pretty tight. I have been looking online and have found complete seasons (1-12) plus the movie for about $60 plus shipping, but I am really hesitant to get these for him because I don't know what the quality is. They are from Hong Kong or Thailand and I have heard that some have Chinese or foreign characters on the boxes. I don't know if these are bootleg or unauthorized copies, so I don't want to buy them for that reason, too. I was wondering if there was a way that I could obtain authorized copies of seasons 2 and 5-12 for a reasonable price. I don't have a lot of money, and I would simply send Scott my set of South Park, but the humor has really kept me going this year while I have been unemployed. Please help! We LOVE your show, and frankly I'm not sure if I would be able to laugh these days without getting my regular South Park fix to keep me going!
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostThu Nov 12, 2009 6:40 am Offline
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:40 am2
You Lucky Bastards !!! Is this how you eat all the time?
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Sorry to take so long! PostFri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 am Offline
Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:24 pm0
Though you work long hours and pound your head while trying to come up with now creative ideas. I bet it would be awesome to be apart of the team.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 28 posts Previous  1, 2