Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 14 posts
Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostTue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Steve Rippin, Production Assistant:

Good evening South Parksters. It is I, PA Steve, and I bring you good news. A new episode of your favorite show is airing tomorrow night! Matt, Trey and the crew are hard at work and I’m here writing to you, which can almost count as hard at work. It’s been a busy week #2 here. Luckily we weren’t haunted by the ghosts of David Carradine or Billy Mays after last week’s episode. Michael Jackson already lives here so we’re used to him “sha-moan-ing” around.

In other news, it rained today in Southern California. Now I know most of you readers think that rain does not warrant a mention in the blog but, I am from the east coast and there have been times where I can’t recall a sunny day in recent memory. Well today it rained here and I don’t think it has rained in So Cal since February so there’s that fun fact of the day… my rain dance worked.

Where was I? Hmmmm….oh yes! The rain. I love rain and our slightly leaky roof. Rain is like sunshine only wet…and cloudy. I will say this though; rainy days must inspire Matt and Trey because the writer’s room was a buzz today with great ideas for tomorrow night… I’m not sure if they were doing the rain dance, but they were definitely doing the comedy dance!!! It’s raining comedy all over this office!!!

Oh boy…it’s late and I have to get back to reading about the red sox and patriots losing in the same day and getting made fun of by just about everyone in South Park for it. Enjoy the episode tonight and for those of you who can’t wait for the show please enjoy the picture of a ninja turtle farting music!

- PA Steve
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostTue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
That pic is win of the highest order. And makes me think of this

I made mention elsewhere on the forum about how we're seeing fog here in the suburbs of Dallas, and people seem to be treating it as if the world is ending. Driving 20 mph (in 35/45 zones), and also with their high beams on. :roll: If visibility were 20' I could almost see that, but it's like a mile and a half. :?
Last edited by BRMBug on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostTue Oct 13, 2009 11:37 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
BRMBug wrote:
That pic is win of the highest order.
I made mention elsewhere on the forum about how we're seeing fog here in the suburbs of Dallas, and people seem to be treating it as if the world is ending. Driving 20 mph (in 35/45 zones), and also with their high beams on. :roll: If visibility were 20' I could almost see that, but it's like a mile and a half. :?

Yeah, being from the ol' south, people would freak out when it snowed, which was a maybe once the year occurrence.

P.S. Don't believe the hate, Dallas is awesome.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostWed Oct 14, 2009 2:57 am Offline
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm107Brisvegas
I wish it were raining here. It might get rid of the lingering red dust from the storm here in AU. Oh and I can't wait for the episode I'm sure it's going to be awesome. :)
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostWed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 am Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
A ninja that farts music
HAHAHA :)

I can't wait for the new episode!
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostWed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 am Offline
Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:58 pm38Xbox Live
i live in elk grove california and i finally got rain over here as well

damn still no news on the weekly winners/prizes
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostWed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 am Offline
Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:53 pm14
Cool!

Who drew that picture? It's an epic win! :lol:
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostWed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 pm Offline
Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 pm0Long Island, NY
the ninja turtle farting music has made my day. and that says a lot since today was a pretty good day.

ah yes, rain. my favorite weather :D my rain dance must've worked super hard since it rained pretty much every day from april-september in my town in new york.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostThu Oct 15, 2009 12:01 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 pm0
Yes as a native to both Nor and So Cal I am more use to the Cali weather, now I am here studying on the East Coast I must say its a big change in weather for me. Its cold and raining like crazy here on the East Coast, I miss California :?
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostThu Oct 15, 2009 1:13 pm Offline
Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:06 pm0
Hey Guys - What's the back story on why you picked ATO as the frat in the latest episode?
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostThu Oct 15, 2009 2:05 pm Offline
Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:00 pm12
Long live PEACHES! :lol:
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostMon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm0
My son and I have seen every episode (EVERY episode) at least once... We were talking today (He's off in college in Florida)...We came up with a great episode idea for South Park!
"The Cartman who stole Christmas"...can't you see Cartman talking about how the Grinch was a puss for punking out and giving the presents back...you know how Cartman is for presents...Kyle doesnt know what hes talking about (Jewish...never seen the Grinch)... Cartman talking to little Cindy Loo Who..."I'll take the tree from heeeaa and fix it at my shop and bring it back heeaaa"... Butters plays the boy...turned raindeer pulling the sled... Chef cookin the Roast Beast... etc etc etc... Mike Sr. and Mikey J. Jr. (Reno via Fullsail University in Florida.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostMon Oct 19, 2009 10:03 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Seriously though, who did draw that?
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: Woah, Rain! PostTue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 am Offline
Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:27 pm0
PA David is a wicked sick ahtist kid...

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 14 posts