Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 25 posts 1, 2  Next
Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostTue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
David Madson, Production Assistant:

This WEDNESDAY! WEDNESDAY! WEDNESDAY! The GREATEST show! The most BRUTAL of fourth graders! The BIGGEST event in the history of pro wrestling will happen…in the most PODUNK of mountain towns! (fireworks) Prepare your sorry butts for non-stop action as our boys in South Park take on the world of wrestling! Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny and all the rest have never been so utterly awesome! It’s the ULTIMATE experience as this ULTIMATE Wednesday South Park airs one half hour of ULTIMATE ULTIMACY.

Also this week we celebrate big boss man, Trey Parker’s birthday with a totally savage Acura cake! Here are a few pics to satisfy the eyes! HELL YEAH!

*PICS*

This is a once in lifetime opportunity to see your favorite characters unleash the beast! Be there or be smashed into squirming piles of wussified scum, sliced, diced and prepped twenty minutes for total annihilation!

ULTIMATE XXOO!
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 12:06 am Offline
Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:49 pm0
"Parker, So Hot Right Now, Parker."

Happy Birthday Trey

I'm excited for the episode tonight.

P.S. South Park Towers Defense is awesome on XBOX 360!
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 12:16 am Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
GAH!!!!
:tweek:
i can't take it anymore!!!!
i have been waiting for this episode all my life...its like Jesus or something.
ULTIMATE ULTIMACY WILL TAKE OVER SOUTH PARK TONIGHT AND I WILL BE THERE TO WITNESS IT.
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod
i don't even know what to say right now. FUCKIN BITCH.

p.s. HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TREY PARKER AND STAN MARSH
now you're a mayon. a mayon mayon mayon.
also, i want a piece of your acura cake...
Last edited by iloveyouguys on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 12:17 am Offline
Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 am0
Happy Bday Trey!

You're the F***** man!
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 2:03 am Offline
Sat May 03, 2008 5:14 am12
Happy Birthday Trey... Can I have a piece of that Acura cake? I have a wristband around here somewhere...
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 2:08 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I said it elsewhere, but Trey is a man, he is forty.

Ok, as shticky as I'm being ^nah^, he's got one fucking awesome cake right there!
I wonder what it'd take to get a 'dub cake for mine. :mrgreen:

Also, I can not freaking wait for this ep tonight. As someone who could not give a flying camel turd in Egypt about wrestling, yet still recognizes it's existence as a viable entertainment entity, I have been looking forward to someone taking the piss out of it again/some more for at least a decade. I have secured my anus and duct taped my crack in anticipation of 22 minutes of full-blown awesomeness.
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 2:34 am Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
Nice birthday cake

His birthday was 2 days ago, but whatever, happy birthday trey
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 6:06 am Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
I love how the plates are purple.

YAY for bdays and YAY for new SP!!!! The rest of season 13 is being completely amazing!!!!
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 am Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 am33
Happy Birthday Trey!
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 9:44 am Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
What an adorable little cake <3
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 10:03 am Offline
Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm176
What an awesome cake... assuming the iron oxide is healthy for you...

Happy Birthday Trey!!
This is the big 4-0, if I've done the math right?

Fear not, all we needs one picture to see that you're more awesome than ever.

NOW you're a man! ;)
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 10:16 am Offline
Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 am15
happy b-day!
thank you so much for sp
(south park, not sony playst.)
:cartmanhappy:
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
That is one awesome cake. I hope Trey didn't want a Ferrari, though. :lol:

Happy birthday to the most brilliant man on the planet, Trey Parker! (f**k you, Stephen Hawking or whoever else is supposed to be super smart)
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 1:14 pm Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
Happy birthday Trey!!!
hope you had a absolutely fantastishe one!! (even though you probably spent it on making THE MOST ULTIMATE ULTIMACY of South Park episodes.. :D )
hope that cake tasted as good as it looks :)
Re: Newest Entry in the Production Blog: The Greatest Show PostWed Oct 21, 2009 2:17 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
happy b day trey!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 25 posts 1, 2  Next