Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostTue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Steve Rippin', Assistant Production Office Coordinator:

Hello all! It’s been awhile since I last posted on South Park Studios and believe me my fellow production staffers and I are glad to be back. I’m pretty excited about this weeks Season 14 opener. Looks like Tiger Woods will finally get the South Park treatment!

Anyway I want to use this blog to introduce a couple new PA’s here at South Park.

First up is PA Sam:

He hails from the far reaches of South Western Tasmania. After apprenticing as an assistant Kiwi farmer, he decided to open his own Kiwi ranch all at the age of 13 and a half. Much to the dismay of Kiwi farms across the globe Sam cornered the Kiwi market. After assuming the title “King of Kiwi” he set his sights on his true passion, lyrical dance. In 1992 he moved to NYC to pursue his craft on the “Great White Way.” After brief stints in “Cat’s”, “Mamma Mia” and his favorite, “Rent,” Sam retired from show business broke. For the last ten years Sam has been in hibernating in a small cabin near Northern Vermont where he writes poetry, prose and surfs chat roulette. It took one phone call from Matt and Trey to get him to move to Southern California and breathe life back into what once was a promising career. Now Sam can be found dancing all around the office, in the grocery store while doing food runs, and of course dancing up and down the streets of Los Angeles on one of the many errands required of him. Blog readers please give a warm welcome to PA Sam!

Our second new PA is named Mike. Mike hails from Agra, Kansas, which boasts the lowest population in the whole state at 306 people and is know world wide as “The Home of Leftovers.” It was there in 1768 where Mike’s great, great, great… really great grandfather first thought to save his dinner to bring to work for his lunch the next day. When Mike turned 16 his father gave him the keys to the horse and buggy and told him to head west just like they had practiced while playing “Oregon Trail” on their floppy disc reading Apple Computer. After Mike’s 14-year-old wife died of Dysentery crossing the Missouri River he decided to re-route his lonely caravan to sunny Los Angeles to ride earthquakes. After many years of frustration with the infrequency of earthquakes in So Cal, Mike decided to dabble in show business. Being from the boonies of Kansas Mike’s accent was extremely marketable and he soon found himself starring along side Clint Eastwood, Howdy Doody and Zac Effron. With the pressures of fame and fortune wearing on him he did the only thing someone in his shoes could do.....he called Matt and Trey and begged for a job. They set him right up with a sweet PA job here on South Park and the rest is history. PA bloggers please welcome PA Mike!

Welcome back everyone! Enjoy Season 14!

Sincerely,
APOC Steve (Assistant Production Office Coordinator…boo ya promotion!!)

PS. I couldn’t have made this stuff up if I tried.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostWed Mar 17, 2010 12:52 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well it's good to see you back. And a big hi and hello to the noos. Try not to wear them out prematurely like so much Jamie Jungers (juggers) or whatever her name is.
That's quite the back story them boys have. The only credit I've got to my name is that I invented the nylon strap in utero. It was also my idea for trees, but I go ahead and let God take the credit on that one. What can I say, I'm just a really nice guy.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:03 am Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
We love you Steve.

The two new PAs are both painfully cute. ... I thought that first one was Ryan Phillippe.

*throws a warm welcome at them both*

And YAY for season 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Lawd time is going by fast. (good balance since it seemed to take FOREVER to get here) But it's all good as long as we got more SP in our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:34 am Offline
Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:53 pm14
Cooool, reading now.

Welcome, both of you!
And welcome back everyone!
Hope you have a grreeeatt season, and that the coming years will be full of "Win". :lol:

Love you guys!
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostWed Mar 17, 2010 9:45 am Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Welcome, PA Sam and PA Mike! What interesting lives you two have led. Because there's not a chance in hell that those stories were made up, right? Right?

And congratulations on your promotion, Steve! :lol:
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostWed Mar 17, 2010 1:34 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Diabeteth wrote:
Welcome, PA Sam and PA Mike! What interesting lives you two have led. Because there's not a chance in hell that those stories were made up, right? Right?

And congratulations on your promotion, Steve! :lol:

Hey, truth IS stranger than fiction :P

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day, Everyone :D

Good Luck with season 14 :D
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostMon Mar 22, 2010 11:19 am Offline
Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 am1
happy for the new season,i was wating for a long time for it

well i have a EP idea

the boys see on youtube the piano guy on chatroulette, and then they start going on chatroulette, and you guys probly can think of wat will happen to them

because your ideas are always fresh and funny
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostWed Mar 24, 2010 4:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:57 pm1
gratz :timmy: :santa: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: !!!!
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostSat Jun 19, 2010 12:41 am Offline
Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:29 am0
I'm sure I'm a giant DouchBag for posting this here, but wanted to share a story idea regarding breastfeeding at Coors Field during a Rockies game on Tuesday June 8th:

www.tinyurl.com/coorsfieldincident

Story is viral on FB, and Mothers of America are going nutz over this!

Does anyone know where the story idea submission page is? I know it's gotta be there, and I'm sure some poorly paid intern has to monitor it, to sift through all the extremist b.s.

Cheers,

Another Medical KFC Lover
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostSat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
blueyes1011 wrote:
Does anyone know where the story idea submission page is?

There isn't one. Why do people think there's a story idea submission page? Every couple of weeks or so ever since this site appeared, we've had to say that the writers DO NOT TAKE SUBMISSIONS. :/ There's been a sticky about it for over three years now.
Idea for South Park Theatrical Movie PostMon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 am Offline
Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 am0
If I had an idea for a theatrical South Park Movie, would the South Park staff take time to at least read the script if I put one together. Furthermore, if the script was good enough, would you guys even want to produce a movie at the moment?
Re: Production Blog Entry for 03/16/2010 PostTue Jul 13, 2010 11:48 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Trey writes all the scripts with input from his team of writers. He accepts no others.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts