Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 13 posts
Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostTue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Steve Rippin, Associate Production Office Coordinator:

All right folks I’m going to cut right to the chase. I don’t have time to say welcome to the blog or anything like that. After all, We have our 200th FRICKIN’ EPISODE to finish here. 200 shows is a milestone and quite frankly I speak for everyone when I say, “lets party!”

“Not so fast Steve!” says Matt and Trey. “We still have two more episodes this run!” Ok, so I guess we’ll save the partying for later on, but we did get to take a little break last week to briefly celebrate.

Comedy Central was nice enough to send over an awesome taco truck (my personal favorite) and beers (my other personal favorite) for the crew. (Yea that’s right, we got our day drink on. No big deal.) We also presented the crew with the 200th Episode cake made by Rosebud Cakes in Beverly Hills (swanky, I know). Elin and Allen were friggin’ awesome and the cake looked so sweet.

One of my favorite shows on TV right now is “Ace of Cakes,” but after working with the people over at Rosebud they need to move that show to LA immediately and call it “Ace of Rosebud Cakes.” IMMEDIATELY I SAY. Here’s a behind the scenes look at how our cake was built (riveting I know, but if your like me you are addicted to stuff like this.)

Elin, posing with the skin and bones of the cake.

Elin, painting the trees and the boys.

Frosting attack!!!!!!!!! Elin is laying down the “snow”.

Looks like it’s coming together. “Snow” complete. Tree frosting time!

Faceless boys…creepy.

Here it is! South Park’s 200th Episode cake!

The cake came out awesome! Everyone was thrilled. I’d like to take this chance to thank Rosebud Cakes again for the hard work, effort and willingness to pocket the exorbitant amount of money we paid them to make this kickass cake.

As for me, I’m just excited to be a part of such an awesome occasion. I was 11 when the show first started and to be working on the amazing 200th episode is an honor to say the least. It’s not very often that shows make it to 200 episodes…just saying.

Check out www.southpark200.com for all the well wishes from you guys as well as some of our celebrity friends. Robert Popper (one of our writing consultants) made an awesome video where he prank called me and pretended to be a crazy idea loaded fan. I thought I had heard everything, seeing as how I get calls like this on a daily basis. This one takes the cake (zing!) and he made a little animation to go with it and it’s posted up on the site now. Enjoy the video, enjoy the pictures and enjoy the episode!

APOC Steve.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostTue Apr 13, 2010 8:11 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
I lurrrve the cake congratulations for making it 200 episodes
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostTue Apr 13, 2010 8:15 pm Offline
Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:18 pm13
Is the 200th episode going to be an hour long special?
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostTue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Love the cake (right click):

I want to go to Rosebud Cakes in Beverly Hills NOW!

Congrats to everyone on 200 episodes :D

It's going to be an awesome episode :)
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostTue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well, I was gonna ask if you're drunk yet, but... well duh. That cake does look pretty effin' good though. Ohhh, I can smell the decorator icing from here. :)
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostTue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Nice cake. Looks almost too good to eat.

But then, if it's not chocolate, I won't eat it anyway.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostTue Apr 13, 2010 10:50 pm Offline
Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am69Ontario, Canada
So...Who got to lick all that frosting off?
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostWed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 am Offline
Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 pm218
*Trey eats the little Kenny*
Matt: OMG! Trey killed Kenny!
Everyone else: YOU BASTARD!

xD
Awesome cake, I want it! om nom nom
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostWed Apr 14, 2010 3:20 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
kieranic wrote:
*Trey eats the little Kenny*
Matt: OMG! Trey killed Kenny!
Everyone else: YOU BASTARD!

xD
Awesome cake, I want it! om nom nom

OK, that settles it: I'm definitely going to go to Rosebud Cakes in Beverly Hills soon and check it out :yum:

It's located at: 311 South Robertson Boulevard, Beverly Hills, between Wilshire Blvd. and Olympic Blvd.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostThu Apr 15, 2010 2:15 pm Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
Congrats on 200 episodes guys!!

You all really deserve that amazing cake!
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostSat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 am Offline
Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:48 pm429hiding under your mom's bed
Congrats Guys, Your awesome

mmmmm cake
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostTue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 pm Offline
Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:25 pm0
Dear Mr. Trey Parker, Mr. Matt Stone, and the South Park Staff,

First, congratulations on Episode 200! :D

I am an American, who is ethnically Indian, and worships God as a Muslim. I wanted to extend my support to you, and say that I absolutely condemn the statements made by Revolutionmuslim.com. Unfortunately, my voice along with majority of the Muslim world’s voice is muted by the media, and only the crazy ones are heard. I counter the threat of Revolutionmuslim.com, and give my prayers to God that you are all protected, and incur no harm: physical or spiritual. May you be protected from the arrogance of others, and the harm of others, amen.

Revolutionmuslim.com is using arrogant rhetoric without even considering what the Prophet Muhammad went through during his life. Muslims are supposed to follow his example. I am not a learned scholar, but from all the scholars, including what my parents have taught me, I have learned enough to know the following: the Prophet Muhammad was ridiculed, mocked, called names, harassed, insulted, etc, in public, yet he never sought retribution toward anyone. He was always merciful in all that he did, and forgave first. Here are the three specific examples:
1. When the Prophet Muhammad was stoned by everyone-including the children-on his way out from the city of Ta’if, the Angel Gabriel came to him and said that God would have the mountains on either side crush the city if the Prophet desired, but the Prophet Muhammad said no and stated that maybe someone from the city’s future generation might potentially accept the belief that there is only One God.
2. When someone made fun of his name, he passed it off as though the person had mistaken him for someone else.
3. When someone left trash at his doorstep for a long period of time, he never complained. The moment the trash stopped appearing in front of his doorstep, he got worried and asked what happened to the individual. When he found out that the person had fallen ill, he went and visited the person to make sure they were getting well.

Based on just three of those examples (and there are plenty more), it makes no logical sense for any “so-called” educated Muslim to make veiled threats of violence or insinuate any type of hate. This goes against the Prophet Muhammad’s example.

I seek your forgiveness as a Muslim for not being able to get my voice heard louder, even if the media mutes the majority.

I do admit, however, that I respectfully disagree with the mockery of any religious figure and sage from human history. In my humble opinion, they are all to be respected and honored. At the same time, I was not offended by South Park’s use of the Prophet Muhammad as part of episode 200. It was quite interesting, and I personally wanted to thank you for not showing an image of what you thought he looks like. Although I am not sure what episode 201 holds, but if you do happen to show a rendition of his image, I would humbly and respectfully disapprove of it. Thank you again for your kindness in episode 200.

Respectfully,
Stringfellow Hawke
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/13/2010 PostFri May 07, 2010 6:07 pm Offline
Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:07 pm0
awesome cake :D

what do you think Ms Hilton? :parishilton:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 13 posts