Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 48 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: Everybody Draw Mohammed Day : PostThu Apr 29, 2010 9:44 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
klmnop wrote :
> Will Trey and Matt participate ??
>
>
> http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/t ... d-day.html
>
> It HAS to be World-Wide we have to support them they did half the job we
> must do the rest.

I don't think so.
All work, no South Park, makes for angry gingers. PostSat May 01, 2010 5:26 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:43 pm0
So two guys in turbans managed to scare Comedy Central? Pah! As a ginger, I think the real threat here is depriving me of uncensored moohammedy goodness for a straight month.

In all seriousness, censorship is something I detest with a passion. I don't want it in our public classrooms, I don't want it on my computer, and I certainly don't want it on my South Park. Luckily nothing will be censored on my TV. Take that Comedy Central: I don't buy cable!

Behind you all 100%! Keep fighting!
The End of the Begining PostWed May 05, 2010 2:56 am Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:52 am0
..... Isn't like this that the nazis have started out: Censoring the right of free speech?
What next.... no cartoons allowed?
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostWed May 05, 2010 7:42 pm Offline
Wed May 05, 2010 7:24 pm0
The Prophet Mohammad --> {:-|>
The word is screwed!!!!!!!!! PostThu May 06, 2010 6:18 pm Offline
Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:36 am1
I really wonder I is possible that even in your f*cking country you allow those doucebags to threath someone like this. This has nothing to do with the first emendament. You cannot just say "they are gonna get murdered!" and simply get awey with it.
This has nothing to do with muslims or terrorists either.
This has a lot to do with some people anger dumbness. From catholics bullcrappers to scientilogist morons to muslims assh*les. Theese religions don't deserve our respect, becouse they didn't earn it but with the fear.
f*ck you religious douchebags!
I love you south park!
greetings from Italy
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostFri May 07, 2010 8:46 am Offline
Sun May 02, 2010 11:47 am0
I love weed!
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostTue May 11, 2010 5:59 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2010 5:53 pm0
Dude I don't know where to submit an idea for an episode, but this is a link to an article that ended up on the front page of my local newspaper. Apparently there is a trend growing in that 60+ year old men are having gay sex in the local state parks. A hand full of arrests have been made. here is the link to the article. http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs ... 0105110332
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostThu May 13, 2010 3:20 pm Offline
Thu May 22, 2008 11:43 am0
The only new episode I miss because I had plans and "oh, it'll be online tomorrow" *face palm, epic fail*

I wonder when they'll have an "acceptable" version to stream online.

I wonder if they'll be allowed to put the uncensored version on the season 14 disks?
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostFri May 14, 2010 5:41 pm Offline
Thu May 13, 2010 9:22 pm7
Why not do a series of episodes on the crusades, with a flashback to modern time having Radical Muslim saying "The crusades never happened" or was a hoax, and partner up with the "Holocaust was a hoax" crowd.

Throw in a couple of references to Hannibal Lecture. If you look through records, the Europeans even had the Islamics for dinner, not as guests - there were cookbooks.

Since these were pope sanctioned wars, have the pope send priests to the middle east in one of the wars and call it the children's crusades, as a play on the name of one of the actual crusades and a modern problem within the church.

I only spent a minute coming up with just 3 ideas from that period. There's a lot more source material from over 500 years of war. Enough episode material that Radical Muslim may decide that humor may be the one exception unless they can't separate it from reality, then lay siege to them in the past.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostSat May 15, 2010 7:37 pm Offline
Mon May 10, 2010 7:13 am1
I just want to say , that South Park is the best show ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
South Park rulez!!!!!!!!!
I hope there will be 50 seasons of SP AT LEAST!
You do the Great work!!!!
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostSun May 23, 2010 7:59 pm Offline
Sun May 23, 2010 7:32 pm0
I lost my patience looking for the correct place to make my post...

Circa 2001, I sent South Park my resume to be an intern. I was at UCLA film at that time. I thought I was super clever as I wrote my cover letter in red crayon and tried to represent with super wit and sarcasm (complete with a peppering of backwards e's, etc.). I'm still waiting for that call back...bastards.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostSun May 30, 2010 9:28 am Offline
Sun May 30, 2010 9:01 am0
I sure am glad that I am going BACK to Iraq again next month to defend our constitution and prevent terrorists from threatening us on our own soil only to be undermined by the lame ducks at comedy central. What happened to "we don't negotiate with terrorists" CC?
I have been a fan of the show since I was in middle school and I know "downrange" south park is a favorite for winding down on the FOB. The founding fathers didn't write "freedom of speech: unless regarding a topic too controversial" when drawing up the declaration of independence.
Keep up the fight South Park staff, we appreciate it; for the rights of free speech and against the comedy central commies.
would love to see Madea deal with Cartman in an episode PostTue Jun 01, 2010 9:07 pm Offline
Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 pm0
would be hilarious to see Madea whoop some ass on Cartman in an episode in the future . don't give a damn about credit or anything btw, just thnk it would be funny. have a good run y'all. love everything ya do. got all seasons on dvd plus some stuff. later.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostWed Jun 02, 2010 5:17 am Offline
Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:53 am0
I didn't care for half of this episode, the R-tards were annoying. Although, I did like the oh...you wanna censor us? How about we attack Disney by infringing a bunch of secondary Looney Tunes characters. That was a nice little stab, at this George Orwellian, Evangelic, Nazi, corporation driven government we have going on.

I personally, can't wait until the farce comes to an end. It's either hold your creativity in and be like the beatniks, or sell it out to drive this damn old tired machine, that keeps raping our generation, we should give them junk and pretend its cool and let it all fall apart, then rebuild it as we see fit, from its ashes. Yes we all need lame remake after remake...The karate kid learning Kung Fu etc. I especially, liked that Kevin Costner crap making idiots think their votes count. Ignorance is how we stay controlled.

Check the Electoral College website, and look at the penalty sate by state for electorates not voting as their states majority, New York, Florida, and California? Zero penalty why? Because these are the sates that would actually, change sh!t...Andrew Jackson was the last president we the people voted into office. Do a little bit of history checking, the banking system that was ousted by Jackson, came back ousted him and has had control ever since.

Cops used to have "To Serve and Protect" as a motto, now its "To Protect and Serve" From serving us to protecting Banking Interests first. Free my ass we are all just enslaved worker ants...wake up America FFS :!: :roll: I expect this post will be removed, when big brother rolls around...
Re: Production Blog Entry for 04/27/2010 PostSun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 pm Offline
Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:36 pm0
well i just wanted to just voice my thoughts of this.
I hope you really do read this if ur the producers of the show.
im with disappointed of the way this show is.
the hate of humor. the whole ginger thing has expended into horrible actions among teens. the racism, is disgusting. i used to watch south park but not really understanding the unlined plan hate in it. i really dont understand the humor in it. i wounder if u ever been discrimination against or know that feeling of being followed in the store b.c ur african american ? i guess you'll never know. this show has hurt thousands or even or more ppl with this show . it influence wrongs in a joking way. this isnt the only place where it shows this humor. family guy, american dad. comedy aswell. after the show u get paid you give ur audience a laugh but all fun and games wht have u feed them . u feed them racism in some way or just a soft matter of to laugh at racism. i just wanted to say this . to let production kno how one american feel. i kno this isnt goin to change much you guys are still goin to get humor out and make your money . but all said and done you have produce a horrible saying "ginger have no souls" and lead this into american homes with kids being harasses by peers. its just sad. to see this show not really showing any care. sigh. i hope this show ends before my children are born and this ginger thing pass . so kids can grow up wiht out being teased. you have privilege think of tht and the meaning of it . u shouldn't abuse it. im not a person of hate. i been hated enough in society. but i will like a reply by a producer ?!!! just one reply to this to tell me why ? and to let me know how they feel ? if i dont get a reply o well then. takin five mins to talk to one american. - Kara

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 48 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next