Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 14 posts
Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:07 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Assistant Production Coordinator Steve

Dear World,

Every week I surf SouthParkStudios.com learning about you people, reading your post blog quips and comments. I observe how you think…

Last week you confused me. How is it that we had almost 4000 of you guys read the “name the fish blog” and only 152 people read about PA David’s amazing escapades in search of everything Vagisil makes??? I just don’t understand?

David’s story had the funny. The fish blog was just that, a blog about a fish.

I spent a lot of time pondering why this happened and I realized four things:

1. I must be losing touch with this young generation of SP watchers. (NOOOOO!)
2. I am the only one who enjoyed reading about David and Vagisil.
3. I really REALLY like the band Grand Funk Railroad.
4. AND you guys just like the pictures!!!

Below there is a picture of "Steve", the beta fish. Yup, “Steve” was the winning name and it's kind of embarrassing. I wrote the blog and you picked my name. I don’t want to be the guy who names a goddamn fish after himself but fair is fair and you voted. Thank you, you’re too kind.

And now, because I know you like them.........PICTURES!!

Jr. Programmer Angus who helps us publish the blog on the site! Awesome!!!

KIM JONG hates having his picture taken. OMG Pictures!!

Steve the fish with David and Steve the Person

PS Tomorrow night’s episode is called In-sheep-tion… Which is something I won’t be counting as I stay up all night helping to finish this awesome show.

Double PS Today is someone very special's birthday! I can’t tell you who, but I think you can figure it out. Do yourself a favor and wish him a happy birthday in the comments or he’ll stop writing South Park.

-Steve
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostTue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Steve wrote:
Double PS Today is someone very special's birthday! I can’t tell you who, but I think you can figure it out. Do yourself a favor and wish him a happy birthday in the comments or he’ll stop writing South Park.

Double PS? All the way? Anyway, I'm way ahead of you Steve. Waaay ahead of you.

As far as the page view thing goes... I have no clue. The Vagisil story was awesome, but maybe it was the fish that brought them in on the one prior? I mean, they say that animals and sex help sell things. By that logic I offer this:
Hopefully this will bring them in in droves. If not, :/ who cares, there's boobs and a kitty on here now!

I can't wait for the episode. The flashback scene(s?) looks like it's gonna be not only epic, but a giggle of the highest order.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostTue Oct 19, 2010 11:11 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Ah Thats `s what a womans pussy looks like :wink:
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostWed Oct 20, 2010 12:11 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
nall wrote:
Assistant Production Coordinator Steve

Dear World,

Every week I surf SouthParkStudios.com learning about you people, reading your post blog quips and comments. I observe how you think…

Last week you confused me. How is it that we had almost 4000 of you guys read the “name the fish blog” and only 152 people read about PA David’s amazing escapades in search of everything Vagisil makes??? I just don’t understand?

Easy! The "blog" about the fish was in the form of a poll. I don't believe I've ever seen a poll in "The Front Page: Production Blog" forum before. Everyone likes polls. Everyone likes to vote. At least here, at southparkstudios.com.

I think the fish blog got so many views because of the poll; put more polls in future blogs and watch the numbers go up. Way up.

And since you like post scripts, here's one for you:

P.S.:

This pic IS awesome :wink:

Best of luck in 1410! I'm looking forward to it :)
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostWed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
Happy belated bday to that special someone!! (I liked bug's thread!)

And I liked the David Vagisal story. Quite liked it actually. *shrugs*

And Steve, even though I voted for Steve, I'm kinda thinking that really wasn't the best idea. :/ Now when the fish is a floater.. well, let's just not think about that part.
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostWed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 am Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:32 am0
So I was one of the 152 that enjoyed pa Davids vagisil adventures. Just remember that the women of his family need to take their medicine EVERYDAY

Steve the fish = good name

Happy bdayMatt or Trey whichever just put the new damn episode on there will be time for celebratin in 5 weeks
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostWed Oct 20, 2010 10:31 am Offline
Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:30 am212Allentown, PA
That's right it was someone special's birthday yesterday...

...Happy Belated Birthday John Lithgow!

...Just kidding, Happy BirthTREY!
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostWed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
The fish blog had a poll. :P :lol:
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostWed Oct 20, 2010 6:11 pm Offline
Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:32 pm0
happy birthday trey and i did read the vag blog but it was the boring fish one i wasnt going to read cause it was to long and didnt have the word vagina in it, and who the f*ck is mr. green :mrgreen:
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostWed Oct 20, 2010 10:47 pm Offline
Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 pm4Guadalajara, Mexico
Happy Belated Birthday Treeey!! : D (now I want my prize) no, seriously, you should post photos of matt and trey :)

I actually found the whole vagisil experience hilarious and embarrassing.. I mean.. c'mon. Yet I would have loved to see him buying them.

People like to be simple minded (I fall into the category once in a while) So, yeah if they see a post about a fish and another one about an awesome vagisil quest.. Can you tell the easy task? Most people would go like 'huh a fish. I'm gonna comment 'cause it's easy and has a poll' Interaction man, interaction.

Though I don't comment a lot I love reading everything you post :)
keep it up!
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostWed Oct 20, 2010 10:54 pm Offline
Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 pm4Guadalajara, Mexico
WAIT.

You said he actually reads the comments?? :Y

Ok, I'm gonna sound as such an uber lame fangirl, beware:

But I want Trey to know that i look up on him, he's such an awesome artist/person. Hope he had a fantastic birthday, he deserves it (:
Wished there were more people like this guy. I also love the fact that he's into musicals and is a great composer!

My best wishes!
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostSat Oct 23, 2010 3:07 pm Offline
Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 am0
Damn, I hate living in the UK, at least I get to watch the new episode tomorrow, can't wait. :D

Plus with the vagisil thing, I thought it was awesome, and was LAUGHING FOR HOURS!

Okay... seconds. :\
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostTue Nov 22, 2011 1:27 am Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 pm53WA
How can you guys be hungry? It's 12 in the morning!

That being said...

My stories back then were just stories. So back off M if you haven't already.

I cut my arm on a couch at a young age. A lie can snowball and I don't want to be the reason his life is hell.

Thank you.

MCK
Re: Production Blog Entry for 10/19/10 PostTue Nov 22, 2011 1:32 am Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 pm53WA
Editorial1307 wrote:
How can you guys be hungry? It's 12 in the morning!

That being said...

My stories back then were just stories. So back off M if you haven't already.

I cut my arm on a couch at a young age. A lie can snowball and I don't want to be the reason his life is hell.

Thank you.

MCK

Here's the thing about admissions... and feel free to make this lighthearted because after I post this, I'm gonna need a laugh.

A man can write a story, act a role, and do pretty much anything. It's when he gets lost in his role :santa: or :unhoodedkenny: or :mrgreen: that he gets into trouble.

I don't have a strong heart, but I do feel it. For every trespass, every bad quality, every mark down from perfection.

I'm not gonna be a dick here... and you can call me a dickhead and I definitely deserve that.

I'm just saying... sometimes a guy/gal/whatever doesn't know what's going on.

Once his eyes are opened, it can be breathtaking to watch... or chaotic.

You never know.

Now for that laugh I promised...

(new)

Two guys walk into a bar. One turns to the other and says "Didn't you say your house was haunted?"

The second guy says "Yeah"

One turns away "Never mind"

The second guy, worried, asks "No... what! what's going on?"

The first guy smiles "Nothing. I've gotta call your wife"

The second guy smiles back, takes a drink off his beer.

"What a nice guy. WAIT A MINUTE!"

Fin.[img]none%20to%20view%20here[/img]

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 14 posts