Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 3 31 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostThu Aug 23, 2007 4:09 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
StanDarh07 wrote:
that episode of south park got me playing WoW

:D

It got me playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
PostThu Aug 23, 2007 6:14 am Offline
  • Profile
Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:08 am1556Denmark (Yes, It's a country!)
BRMBug wrote:
StanDarh07 wrote:
that episode of south park got me playing WoW

:D

It got me playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure.


Nice, me to!
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostTue Nov 06, 2007 3:39 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:03 pm9BOSTON
Me too...
Cartman: I got some badass guys to help me.
I only had to pay them fifteen bucks.
You think you got away with not having a hall pass?
You won't get away from me 'cause I'm the Dawg!
Re: PostThu Dec 20, 2007 9:46 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 pm2
Finally someone else found that too! noone believes me though
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostWed Mar 12, 2008 7:01 pm Offline
  • ICQ
  • Profile
Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 pm3
that episode kinda makes me think the creaters played the real MMORPG, Ultima Online. Because they make so many jokes about not being able to attack other players, it's like they're making fun of the carebear aspects of WoW.

"What do we do now?"
"We play the game."
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostWed Mar 12, 2008 8:28 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:33 pm319Where the cows roam
WoW ftw!!!
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostThu May 08, 2008 2:35 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu May 08, 2008 1:49 pm1
i want another wow episode like the return of the wow guy or the GAME strikes back


ps:KENNY FOR LIFE!!!!! :unhoodedkenny: :gaykenny:
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostMon Sep 15, 2008 3:46 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:43 am6
at the end in the big battle how are they still talking in the game even tho they havent got head sets on or anything like that :?
Re: PostMon Sep 15, 2008 10:22 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:35 pm2
StanDarh07 wrote:
that episode of south park got me playing WoW

:D


yea me too but after 2 weeks i got bored and now im back to gears of war lol
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostThu Oct 09, 2008 4:54 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:26 pm4
This is one of my favorite episodes, BUT there are a few big bloopers. I personally play World of Warcraft so i know what im talking about. First of all, you cant kill level 10 boars(I think that was it) and get to 60. You wil only get expirence from then for about 6 or 7 levels and then they are worthless in terms of experience. Secondly, a battle would never last that long. The end battle is over done. Even if you use a health potion it takes 5 minutes to use another one. A third issue is that there is no way to one hit kill a person in the game, unless you are like 60 and the person is a level (If that is the case in the episode then it could happen). Lastly bizzard can delete any account they want, so if this was happeing in the game, then blizzard would delete the hacker. Again this is one of my favorite episode, I think is was very cool the way it was made. :D
What...

What...


WHAT WHAT IN THE BUTT!!!
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostMon Nov 24, 2008 2:05 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:18 pm1
Ontaco wrote:
This is one of my favorite episodes, BUT there are a few big bloopers. I personally play World of Warcraft so i know what im talking about. First of all, you cant kill level 10 boars(I think that was it) and get to 60. You wil only get expirence from then for about 6 or 7 levels and then they are worthless in terms of experience. Secondly, a battle would never last that long. The end battle is over done. Even if you use a health potion it takes 5 minutes to use another one. A third issue is that there is no way to one hit kill a person in the game, unless you are like 60 and the person is a level (If that is the case in the episode then it could happen). Lastly bizzard can delete any account they want, so if this was happeing in the game, then blizzard would delete the hacker. Again this is one of my favorite episode, I think is was very cool the way it was made. :D


this post made me so angry :(
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostThu Feb 12, 2009 10:54 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 am5
When they go into stans room looking for him its snowing in the window but when they go out side its not snowing anymore :tweek: :cartmanyell:
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostThu Feb 12, 2009 12:18 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:05 pm6155in
Kenny-on-sp wrote:
When they go into stans room looking for him its snowing in the window but when they go out side its not snowing anymore :tweek: :cartmanyell:

It's called the weather. Like it could suddenly stop for no apparent reason
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostWed Mar 11, 2009 12:38 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:55 am1
also kenny is human hunter but in wow humans cant be hunters
Re: Make Love, not Warcraft Blooper? PostThu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:53 am2
Why hasnt anyone noticed that when the blizzard ppl and Stans dad enter Stans room there is no PC on the desk. But when they start talking about WoW accounts and after Stans dad says 'i have an account...' the camera shifts to the wow guy and in the background there is a PC.

Also when the battle starts. They all start moving towards stan but meanwhile in stans monitor you can see them fighting already (kyle says 'right behind stan' after they are fighting on the monitor).
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 2 of 3 31 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X