Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Episode 1008: Make Love, Not Warcraft PostThu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:45 am2
I first noticed that when you see stan's gaming screen, you can clearly see that his nickname is "staniscool". But when the Blizzard people come to their house, they say they seek the great warrior "loves to spuge".
Have anyone else noticed this? :timmy:
Re: Episode 1008: Make Love, Not Warcraft PostThu Sep 04, 2008 7:06 pm Offline
Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:37 pm2
Lol who cares? Technically wow is on a realm system so even if this fat dude w/ no life did what he did he could only do it on one realm... id say that would effect about 200k ppl so technically the whole show is a joke...
Re: Episode 1008: Make Love, Not Warcraft PostSat Sep 06, 2008 8:38 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:45 am2
Theshadavid wrote:
Lol who cares? Technically wow is on a realm system so even if this fat dude w/ no life did what he did he could only do it on one realm... id say that would effect about 200k ppl so technically the whole show is a joke...

Just like you then? :)
Re: Episode 1008: Make Love, Not Warcraft PostMon Sep 08, 2008 12:53 am Offline
Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:01 am110Sacramento, CA
Theshadavid wrote:

Sorry WoW Freak but South Park isn't exactly known for depicting things exactly the way they truly are.

They just took a part of WoW to show how the game is played, made a plot about some characters that play, and made a joke out of basically every online game ever played.

A hacker that can't be banned by Admins? Cmon man think about it. Thats nothing but a joke off the bat.

IP bans may do absolutely nothing for computer wizs like me, but IP bans can at least get rid of the hacker's character. He wouldn't be such a high level in the first place, in real life.

So yes that whole episode was a spoof of the game of WoW, but at the same time, they made fun of any admin that is in charge of any online game.

Just don't take it all seriously, Matt and Trey made that episode to make the Admins of WoW stupid, not as an insult but just for ratings.

By the way, that episode was incredibly funny to me.

If you just look at how the boys got to a level high enough to kill off the hacker, that's stat padding. Every game has people that spend all their time, not playing the game the way it was made, but by using the easiest way possible to get to the highest level as fast as they can.

Do you think stat padding is truly fun for anyone? No, but Matt and Trey made the boys stat pad so that they could finally play the game.

You can't take every little thing M&T do seriously, they do everything to make people laugh about something the viewer can relate to. Do you honestly think that M&T sit and play WoW every day like you do? No freaking way, they have lives.

Frankenztein wrote:
I first noticed that when you see stan's gaming screen, you can clearly see that his nickname is "staniscool". But when the Blizzard people come to their house, they say they seek the great warrior "loves to spuge".
Have anyone else noticed this? :timmy:

There can be two explanations for that. That could actually be a blooper (I don't play WoW so I don't know how they do their sign in), or StanIsCool could be his in-game name, while Loves2Spooge is his username to sign in.
I just want an erection so that I can give it to my mom.
-Kyle Broflovski, "Spontaneous Combustion"
Last edited by bmxride2828 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Episode 1008: Make Love, Not Warcraft PostMon Sep 08, 2008 12:59 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I guess Stan had at least two accounts there. :D
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Episode 1008: Make Love, Not Warcraft PostMon Sep 08, 2008 1:06 am Offline
Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:01 am110Sacramento, CA
Big-Will wrote:
I guess Stan had at least two accounts there. :D

Well he could, LOL (that cheater), or StanIsCool is his in-game name and Loves2Spooge is his username
I just want an erection so that I can give it to my mom.
-Kyle Broflovski, "Spontaneous Combustion"

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts