Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2
PostMon May 28, 2007 7:28 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2913East Hartford, CT
You know, I think I've had enough of flood-spamming in the "1101 Goof!" thread in the South Park Bloopers forum's Season 11 section! Too many spambots have flooded this poor thread and turned it into a disasterpiece/worldwide storage of millions of spam ad-links!!! Soon it will turn into too much flooding with no way of finding our real messages on topic at all!!! N all, can you and Big-Will please lock the "1101 Goof!" thread forever so it won't be assaulted by too much flooding of a zillion spam-links ever again (which means one massive splotch of suck for us all)? Please??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

EDIT: It's strange... every time I try to write n all, it always ends up as "Burger King"! Why?!

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
PostMon May 28, 2007 11:04 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
My thoughts exactly. If anyone else feels the need to report any more found goofs, they can start a new thread.
PostTue May 29, 2007 7:53 am Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2913East Hartford, CT
BRMBug wrote:
My thoughts exactly. If anyone else feels the need to report any more found goofs, they can start a new thread.

You know, these flood-spambots always change names and continue flooding this poor little topic with zillions of spam-ad-links, then always leave as "Guests" and continue changing names and spam-flooding every time we post messages. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's so annoying sometimes. I wish this poor thread would get put out of its misery by deletion or locking!

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
PostWed May 30, 2007 3:35 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Actually, I think when it says "Guest" that means that the account has been locked or deleted or something.
PostWed May 30, 2007 11:45 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
BRMBug wrote:
Actually, I think when it says "Guest" that means that the account has been locked or deleted or something.
This is exactly what it means.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2