Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 41 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostSat Mar 31, 2007 4:38 pm Offline
Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:45 am22Boston
drewshack wrote:
If Chelsea is 27 years old...Hillary's snizz not seeing action in 30 years would be off by 3. :lol:

Holy sh*t! I can't belive u did the math on that
Nope,I don't have any Jewish Candy
PostSun Apr 01, 2007 3:41 am
Anonymous wrote:
Hey Kenny.

WIL JE VRIENDEN ZIJN

Jij wilt hem vast in zijn aars neuken.
PostSun Apr 01, 2007 4:18 am Offline
Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:24 am188Your house... I'm watching you MWAHAHAHAHA
adritch wrote:
What a lame forum, lets all bitch about a show we love. :roll:

We're not bitching f*cking hell! We're just pointing out mistakes, were like trying to find that weird guy in them books in a crowd of people. (man i loved those books)
Big Will wrote:
Quote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan
look closely... PostSun Apr 01, 2007 5:35 am Offline
Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:36 am2Netherlands
If you look closely when Hildog and her 'african american' body guard are talking in the limo, the 1st time there's a close-up of clintons face in the background through the window you can see the car driving along a red, brown and green building. At the second close-up, when she decides not to call the rally off, the car drives more slowly and passes by those same buildings again, also, when there is a close up of clinton or her bodyguard, you can see the back of one of their heads, first suggesting that clinton sits more to the right of her african american bodyguard, then the otherway around.

When that samebodyguard, while hildog is giving her speech, asks if there's 'anything on that bomthreat?' he uses a cellphone, and isn't wired with an earpiece, but when the guard walking around the crowd confirms 'she's got a scent' reffering to the pig, the unwired bodyguard responds, though he cant possibly hear the guard with the pig.

When kyle shows the youtube vids of vladimir stolfski, his desk is set way more to the right of his bed the earlier on.

When FBI takes over Homelandsecurity in Kyle's room, the computer kyle was using is taken over by a guy in a blue suit with blond hair. The ATF takes over, the guy with blond hair and blue suit has disappeared and the Homelandsecurity guy is on the computer again.

Makes me wonder how bored i must be right now, looking for all this crap...
The virgin mary was sleepin,
when angel gabriel appeared,
he said: 'you are to be the virgin mother'
and Mary thought that was weird...

The rest of the lyrics would get me banned so i'll stick with this... (The most offensive song ever!)
PostSun Apr 01, 2007 6:56 am
"ask jeeves" changed its name to just ask.com
PostSun Apr 01, 2007 9:00 am Offline
Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:56 am1
In the first scene with Hill-Dog she doesn't speak with a Southern accent, but in the rest of the show she talks like a Southern Belle. At first I thought that was for effect, pointing out how Clinton will change her demeanor to pander to the voters but the accent was kept even when she was back in private.
PostSun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 am Offline
Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:32 pm3
JHovaPA wrote:
In the first scene with Hill-Dog she doesn't speak with a Southern accent, but in the rest of the show she talks like a Southern Belle. At first I thought that was for effect, pointing out how Clinton will change her demeanor to pander to the voters but the accent was kept even when she was back in private.

No, your first impression was right. Her southern accent was a spoof on a speech she gave in Alabama where she did the same thing.
PostSun Apr 01, 2007 11:35 am
go_dog_go wrote:

We kinda know that :twisted: :!:
PostSun Apr 01, 2007 1:43 pm Offline
Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:14 am21Philadelphia, USA
go_dog_go wrote:

Yeah, but it askjeeves.com still takes you to ask.com.
I am romanian, so please excuse my bad english PostTue Apr 03, 2007 12:12 am
In the scene where Cartman is talking to the CIA guys (the one where they are walking) just before Cartman says that they are next to each other, in the box where it shows Cartman we can see him pasing by a lot of cars in a parking lot, but 2 seconds after, when it shows the full image, we can see him on a street with absolutly no cars.
PostTue Apr 03, 2007 6:53 pm
Way, way, back when South Park first started Matt & Trey were surprised how the fans found so many BLOOPERs, a popular site had a section = DID YOU NOTICE, where the bloopers were posted. It was said that M&T started to purposedly put in bloopers. Somewhere along the way, they started "fixing" the DYN's. Now comes this "new" forum and already they have "fixed" some things. Is this a ploy of some sorts? Don't they pay folks at the Studios to do this? How hard is it to make note that Clyde's last name was Donovan in one episdoe and then changed to Harris in another? They have never been good with names, are these done on purpose? What is the REAL purpose of this forum? ( the last one is rhetorical )
Re: look closely... PostTue Apr 03, 2007 6:57 pm
Broken Camera Productions wrote:
Makes me wonder how bored i must be right now, looking for all this crap...

Very observant! If you were really "bored" you would have found them ALL.
PostTue Apr 03, 2007 7:02 pm
muterlater wrote:
"got paid through eBay" - you don't get paid through eBay, you get paid through its financial arm, PayPal.

You got that from SPScriptorium, exactly verbatim. (a perfect Copy & Paste)
Re: I am romanian, so please excuse my bad english PostTue Apr 03, 2007 7:08 pm
Mircea wrote:
but 2 seconds after, when it shows the full image, we can see him on a street with absolutly no cars.

The first scene was a side view and not from the front. Therefore, the parking lot could be across the street to the right of the screen, on their left.

"ample parking day or night"
Where did them Aliens go? PostTue Apr 03, 2007 7:11 pm
Cool_Shan wrote:
(man i loved those books)

Then you probably like looking for the hidden Alien in the episodes. What happened to the art of hidden Aliens?

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 41 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next