Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
1103 blooper PostSun Apr 01, 2007 1:55 pm Offline
Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:33 pm1
When They sock bath kenny they just pull off his hood and it is still on his back then all of a sudden it is on the floor. AM I RIGHT?
i dont care f*ck you all
PostFri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 am
As of ep 1105, Kenny has LIVED in exactly the same amount of episodes that he had DIED. Next week his LIVING STREAK will surpass his dying days and we can say, Kenny has LIVED in more episodes than he has died in. LONG LIVE KENNY! (but who's counting)
PostMon Apr 23, 2007 2:46 pm Offline
Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:42 pm1
I heard that Kenny isnt gonna die any more since like the middle of the ninth season, I think their like exing him out which sucks because hes hilarious, like half of the people in my school r just waiting for him to die.
Yo, South Park is awesome, u got a problem wit dat?
PostMon Apr 23, 2007 8:50 pm
Yeah, The Creators got tired of finding ways to kill Kenny, but ironically, the episodes still have people getting killed. Kenny's character in WoW got killed in Season 10, but that doesn't count. You can make a bet with your friends at school that he won't get killed in upcoming episodes and win many times. But you never know, they might do something the Fans aren't expecting...
PostTue Sep 04, 2007 7:47 pm Offline
Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:54 pm226South Park, Colorado
LurkerB wrote:
As of ep 1105, Kenny has LIVED in exactly the same amount of episodes that he had DIED. Next week his LIVING STREAK will surpass his dying days and we can say, Kenny has LIVED in more episodes than he has died in. LONG LIVE KENNY! (but who's counting)
Yea, season ten he didn't precisely died through the whole episodes. Let's just hope he won't died this season like on season ten. Hail Kenny :unhoodedkenny:. And what's the blooper on ep. 1105
My favorite Characters: Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski

My Favorite Episodes: The List, Imaginationland ( All parts) and alot of season Ten.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts