Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
1102 blooper PostMon Apr 02, 2007 10:14 am Offline
Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:17 am3UK
When Cartman is about to tell his mom that Kyle's gonna show a picture about him. If you look at the clock it shows 11:58(i think) and then he tells his mom and then his mom phones Kyle's mom. Then we go back to Cartman's room and it still says 11:58!
PostTue Apr 03, 2007 8:06 pm
In South Park, time stands still. ( at least for the analog clocks - the digital clocks do keep correct time, like the one in Cartman's bedroom and like the one in Kyle's bedroom.... matter of fact, they all have digital clocks next to their bed )
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 12:25 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I thought Stan had an analog Terrence & Phillip Clock. Although I haven't noticed lately.
you PostWed Apr 04, 2007 2:05 am
you really suck guys , really ... just watch the episodes and laugh , you shouldn't talk about this kind of sh*t , ... wankers ...
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 9:33 am Offline
Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:24 am188Your house... I'm watching you MWAHAHAHAHA
Lmao guests like the one above make me laugh. f*cking retard!
Big Will wrote:
Quote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan
Re: you PostSat Apr 21, 2007 9:07 pm
myassisonfire wrote:
you really suck guys , really ... just watch the episodes and laugh , you shouldn't talk about this kind of sh*t , ... wankers ...

It is a known fact that The Creators purposedly put in BLOOPERs to see if Fans notice. Therefore, we are merely playing "Where's The Blooper" ( a take on Where's Dildo... er... I mean Waldo )
{ so you are missing out on the fun, Mkay? }
Re: you PostSat Apr 21, 2007 9:09 pm Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
myassisonfire wrote:
you really suck guys

Says the guy who posts on a forum for the sole purpose of insulting people he doesn't even know.
PostSat Apr 21, 2007 9:10 pm
BRMBug wrote:
I thought Stan had an analog Terrence & Phillip Clock. Although I haven't noticed lately.

I do believe you're right... My Bad ! *gets out DVDs to start searching for the truth*
Cartmans photo - lost but still shown at school PostTue Apr 24, 2007 8:19 am
I saw a FAQ on the subject, but I'm not sure the answer was correct.

'How did Cartman show the photo in class if he had lost it and thought Kyle had taken it?'
The answer was basically that he had taken the photo with a digital camera and the projector was digital.
But in his little presentation he mentions some effects of the high speed film...

Certainly a conundrum ...
PostTue Apr 24, 2007 12:03 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Honestly, I was going to let this go, but since no one has brought it up yet, but... Has no one noticed that the projector was an old fashioned film slide type, complete with the carousel?
FAQ BLOOPER !!! PostTue Apr 24, 2007 7:45 pm
Hahaha... a FAQ BLOOPER! You're right again, dude. Cartman does use a slide projector. Here is the FAQ...
A. - He took the photo on his digital camera then loaded it to the projector he used in class.
( did they really have this question asked frequently? )
Re: you PostFri Jun 15, 2007 3:08 pm Offline
Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:08 pm14
myassisonfire wrote:

But this type of sh*t is interesting you douchebag!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts