Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Jesus' halo on death PostTue Apr 10, 2007 5:32 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2908East Hartford, CT
There is a little blooper about what happens to Jesus' halo on his death: When Jesus died in "Red Sleigh Down", his halo vanishes from sight; yet in "Fantastic Easter Special", when he falls down dying seconds after Kyle stabbed him in the throat, the halo clearly falls off his head and rolls away, moments before it comes back on at his resurrection outside of prison. Just wondering if Big-Will can post that as a blooper in #1105's "Secrets" section.

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
PostTue Apr 10, 2007 6:37 pm
I think they did it on purpose and wasn't a "blooper". Because when it fell off, it made a clink-clinking noise, as if metal hitting a concrete floor.
Another example of the ever changing world that is South Park. And it was funnier this way too!
PostTue Apr 10, 2007 7:30 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2908East Hartford, CT
LurkerB wrote:
I think they did it on purpose and wasn't a "blooper". Because when it fell off, it made a clink-clinking noise, as if metal hitting a concrete floor.
Another example of the ever changing world that is South Park. And it was funnier this way too!

I know, but didn't you watch "Red Sleigh Down"? I saw the script for it so check out the script for "Red Sleigh Down" It says that "[Jesus takes his last breath and expires. His halo disappears]". Well?

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
PostTue Apr 10, 2007 8:11 pm
I just think they did it differently this time on purpose. Maybe they didn't want to do it the same way, as that would be predictable. Many times things change from one episode to another, eg: house numbers, last names... continuity is not a high priority for them. (it could also be an excuse to not keep track of things like that)
Still, very observant to notice the difference and worth making a note.
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 12:07 am
Yeah angel I think your just being paranoid
PostFri Apr 13, 2007 12:25 am Offline
Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:37 pm2514
angeldeb82 wrote:
LurkerB wrote:

I know, but didn't you watch "Red Sleigh Down"? I saw the script for it so check out the script for "Red Sleigh Down" It says that "[Jesus takes his last breath and expires. His halo disappears]". Well?

Big-Will writes those based on what he sees. They're not the official episode scripts.
PostSun Aug 19, 2007 10:10 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:23 pm100
when jesus died when kyle stabed him in the neck they were showing the world that jesus had power 2000 years ago to rise above death. whoa maybe he still has the same power today! you guys keep just dont know how much power you can really have just by saying a cuple prayers

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts