Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 2 22 posts 1, 2  Next
Author Message
1106 D-Yikes PostThu Apr 12, 2007 8:49 pm
The people-for-hire are out in front of MOOVIT! When Jimmy tells the scamps that his "essay" wrote to him, Jimmy says he works at U-HAUL...
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 9:53 pm
Ms. Garrison can't be gay.
Gay is a title for MALES only. Lesbian is for FEMALES. Why do you think they always have Gay & Lesbian Parade. Don't believe it? Look up GAY in a dictionary.
-
BTW, Mr. Garrison was straight at one time. In Tom's Rhinoplasty he quit teaching to do all the hot chicks.
PostTue Apr 17, 2007 3:34 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:40 am4
Anonymous wrote:
Ms. Garrison can't be gay.
Gay is a title for MALES only. Lesbian is for FEMALES. Why do you think they always have Gay & Lesbian Parade. Don't believe it? Look up GAY in a dictionary.
-
BTW, Mr. Garrison was straight at one time. In Tom's Rhinoplasty he quit teaching to do all the hot chicks.
u lie! "A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex." Dictionary.com....towards the bottom where gay is used as a noun.
Re: 1106 D-Yikes PostWed Apr 18, 2007 8:04 am Offline
  • Profile
Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:41 pm7
LurkerB wrote:
The people-for-hire are out in front of MOOVIT! When Jimmy tells the scamps that his "essay" wrote to him, Jimmy says he works at U-HAUL...

yeah but the mexicans didn't say they wrote someone in south park so jimmy could've just gotten a letter from another essay who works at the u-haul
http://north-park.net/watch.php
^Every episode of South Park
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 7:13 pm
Hehe. Being Gay means you like the same sex dipshit.
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 5:29 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:55 pm11
im sure scissoring is pretty damn gay lol
No way brainslug! PostThu Apr 19, 2007 6:21 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:40 am4
I scissor all the time! Hardcore scissoring i might add.
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 7:19 pm
samNabag wrote:
u lie! "A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex." Dictionary.com....towards the bottom where gay is used as a noun.

Dictionary.com is not a dictionary. Look it up in a hardcopy.
Nonetheless, it is not a BLOOPER!
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 7:23 pm
Merriam-Webster Online [ http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/gay ]
4 a : HOMOSEXUAL <gay men> b : of, relating to, or used by homosexuals <the gay rights movement> <a gay bar>
-
They wrote the BOOK !!!
Re: 1106 D-Yikes PostThu Apr 19, 2007 7:28 pm
Timmeh? wrote:
yeah but the mexicans didn't say they wrote someone in south park so jimmy could've just gotten a letter from another essay who works at the u-haul

How hard would it have been to say MOOVIT instead of U-Haul. Obviously a mistake on the part of the person who does Jimmy's voice. Maybe they were going to have it U-Haul but had to change it later. Due to their schedule, they might not have had time to change Jimmy's line. It was a joke on the essay and they made a mistake. Ha!
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 7:31 pm
Ha ha, see this is at Dictionary.COM, which you referenced... I did not lie. Just because people use the word wrong doesn't make it right.

[ http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gay ]
–noun 7. a homosexual person, esp. a male.
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 7:36 pm
I might add, a female can be GAY --
1. having or showing a merry, lively mood
2. bright or showy:

It is perfectly fine to be a HAPPY individual !!!
PostSat Jun 09, 2007 9:53 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:14 pm35Boobie land
That episode sucked :(
TITS!!
PostTue Jul 03, 2007 12:08 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:06 am37
Anonymous wrote:
Mr. Garrison was straight at one time. In Tom's Rhinoplasty he quit teaching to do all the hot chicks.



he was gay, he was just in denial.....i think
Nairb :cartmancop:
PostFri Jul 06, 2007 8:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:34 pm2London Onat Canada
Anonymous wrote:
Ms. Garrison can't be gay.
Gay is a title for MALES only. Lesbian is for FEMALES. Why do you think they always have Gay & Lesbian Parade. Don't believe it? Look up GAY in a dictionary.
-
BTW, Mr. Garrison was straight at one time. In Tom's Rhinoplasty he quit teaching to do all the hot chicks.


:mrgreen: Mr.Garisson or Mrs. is gay weather male or female
he will never be straight....... :shock:
South Park Rules! :chaos:
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 2 22 posts 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X