Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 12:18 pm Offline
Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:00 pm10
The only blooper that I saw was during the commercial promo, Randy was seen running to his house yelling about having "no change." In the actual airing of the show, however, Randy ran to the community center and yelled the same comment.
Thizz or Die!
Re: 1107 - Night of the living homeless PostThu Apr 19, 2007 1:48 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
strumpfhose wrote:
the guy with a moustache

That was actually the mayor's assistant. I'm not sure if he had an actual name,though.

And as for the voices switching,it's a possibility. After 7 weeks of non-stop work, they probably didn't care if they messed up the voices. They've even admitted to something like this in the commentary for "Jewbilee".
PostSun Apr 22, 2007 2:23 pm Offline
Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:00 pm73
They said that in the commentary because they had just finished the south park movie, and realized they had a few more episodes to go.
"I don't have any change!" PostMon Apr 23, 2007 8:59 pm
When Randy is leaving work he is carrying his briefcase/bag. He feels bad after the one dude God Blesses him and Randy gives him his change. More flock around him. He throws his hands up and the briefcase is in his right hand. When the homeless close in on him more, he throws his hands up again yelling, "I don't have any change!" The briefcase is gone. ( must have set it on the ground, right? )

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts