Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 21 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: 1112 - Imaginationland Episode III PostThu Dec 06, 2007 5:58 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
KillingKenny666 wrote:
And, how is Jesus in Imaginationland when he's in the town of South Park?

They explained Jesus was dipticted as Imaginary, so Budda could've been there too.

KillingKenny666 wrote:
You're right. He could imagine them, but they're already dead. So how do Stan, Kyle, Cartman and the government come back to the REAL world?

That's a good one. i guess if they're imagined, the 'real' ones are dead now.
Re: 1112 - Imaginationland Episode III PostMon Jul 07, 2008 6:56 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
What if Butters just imagined he wanted everything back to normal without the nuke? You can imagine anything in imaginationland - unfortunately not from in your bedroom when you are getting grounded.

Just like the Imaginationland Mayor and Leprechaun appear in the real world - so can the newly reincarnated stan kyle cartman and butters, being as they were imagined to be exactly as they were before the nuke.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: 1112 - Imaginationland Episode III PostSat Jul 26, 2008 11:41 am Offline
Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:15 am2
Which imaginary characters are in Imaginationland, because there are so many. Also, in the movie version who also appears. And finally, who did Santa Claus kill in the movie version?
Re: 1112 - Imaginationland Episode III PostThu Nov 13, 2008 7:14 pm Offline
Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:47 pm32
The dark side of Imagination Land is my Imagination Land. You take a peek in my world, you'll see crimson skies, jagged edged mountains, pools of blood, and grotesque creatures.
Re: 1112 - Imaginationland Episode III PostTue Mar 10, 2009 11:59 pm Offline
Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:53 am2
Everyone talked about how Butters resurrected someone. But if the nuke leveled down everything how the hell does Butters come back? Isnt he supposed to be dead too? And if so - how could he imagine him self back?

And about the nuke. When it was in the real world it wasnt ignited. At least while entering the doorway. After it went into imagination land then it launched it self.
Re: 1112 - Imaginationland Episode III PostTue Mar 17, 2009 1:00 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
I watched Imaginationland again, when suddenly I realized... yes, Butters really must have somehow resurrected the REAL people. Because you can only imagine things into existence in Imaginationland if you are real. And Cartman then imagined, well, you know...
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 21 posts Previous  1, 2