Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 14 posts
1208 - The China Probrem PostFri Oct 10, 2008 1:10 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Two bloopers:

First, this one:
found during Mitch's version of Indy's rape. It was fixed in later airings and in the online version.

Second: Lucas and Spielberg shouldn't exist in South Park's world. They were destroyed by the Ark of the Covenant back in "Free Hat" six years ago.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostFri Oct 10, 2008 2:30 pm Offline
Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:05 am152România
well, about second one, maybe Kenny is not the only one who does come back.. but he surely is the one to get through that most often.
and btw: i broke the dam...
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostFri Oct 10, 2008 2:38 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Also, Spielberg looks younger than he did back then. His hair isn't entirely gray. What's up with that?
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostSat Oct 11, 2008 2:57 pm Offline
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:19 am114
if a guy is shot in the dick, shouldnt he be rolling around on the floor in agony and screaming :?
im just thinking out-loud
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostSun Oct 12, 2008 2:09 am Offline
cartman04 wrote:
if a guy is shot in the dick, shouldnt he be rolling around on the floor in agony and screaming :?

i don't know, i've never got shot in the dick, and i hope i never will... but from my current experience i can say that the pain comes in "waves", the shock factor is also important..
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostSun Oct 12, 2008 11:13 am Offline
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:19 am114
Quintuplets_Father wrote:
cartman04 wrote:

i don't know, i've never got shot in the dick, and i hope i never will... but from my current experience i can say that the pain comes in "waves", the shock factor is also important..

True. those features play an important factor.
Quote:
"waves"

I'll have to disagree on that i've been hit in the dick plenty of times and the pain has been instantanious
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostFri Oct 17, 2008 12:15 am Offline
Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:11 am21Texas ( transplant )
I bet it feels the same as losing in a game of Roshambo... ( if search Google or Yahoo! News for 'shot in penis', the only stories found are about the exposed Survivor penis fall out of shorts shot not being editted out ) :wink: ~~ plot alert ~~~ :wink:
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostFri Oct 17, 2008 5:28 am Offline
cartman04 wrote:
Quote:
"waves"

I'll have to disagree on that i've been hit in the dick plenty of times and the pain has been instantanious

LOL.. let's not start an arguement about who recieved more kicks in the balls :lol:
As a teenager, playing football (soccer) i had the chance to experience it lots of times in order to make some conclusions... also i could confirm them to myself again in some medical articles: each guy has a different sensitivity in that area, and is hard to reproduce same conditions for a test on manier specimens.. and what for?
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostWed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am Offline
Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:56 pm1
God damn it! You're all genius! (I'm a chinese guy. :D )
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostSun Dec 27, 2009 11:39 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:11 am4
Also, during the first part of the episode both Cartman and Butters drop the f-bomb uncensored. Then, out of the blue, it's censored?
Jesus tapdancing Christ!
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostThu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 am
cartman04 wrote:
Quintuplets_Father wrote:
cartman04 wrote:

True. those features play an important factor.
Quote:
"waves"

I think there is a difference between being hit in the dick and shot in the dick......if you have been shot....thats just weird
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostThu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 pm30
During the rape scene when indy is on the pinball machine it goes from Lucas raping him with Speilberg on the side of the pinball machine and then they cut to Stan imaging himself in the scene and now Speilberg is raping indy and Lucas is on the side of the Pinball Machine.
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostFri May 20, 2011 3:10 am Offline
Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am2
I don't know if it's a real blooper but it sure seems like a continuity error...
In the episode "something wall mart comes this way" kyle states "isn't this where starks pond used to be"?

Yet in this one jimmy sits at starks pond and it looks pretty much untouched... you wouldn't expect that from a lake that has been overbuilt at some point. Unless Starks pond has kenny-like abilities... ;)
Re: 1208 - The China Probrem PostThu Jun 23, 2011 10:45 am Offline
Thu May 26, 2011 4:12 pm358Los Angeles, California
Tell me if I'm correct or not. But I heard a rumor that this episode was Trey Parker's and Matt Stone's way of getting back at George Lucas and Steven Speilberg for making Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 14 posts