Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 23 posts 1, 2  Next
1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 1:02 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
If you saw the first airing or downloaded it from somewhere, listen for this line from Bebe as she opens the door to the girls' room:

"Rodney and Cartman are gonna fight after school."

Or "Tommy and Cartman..."

It sure wasn't "Wendy and Cartman ..."
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 3:53 am
Someone said: Listen for Bebe to say: Tommy and Cartman are going to fight. I listened to it at least 5 times; no blooper here. Bebe distincly says Wendy and Cartman are going to fight! Sorry!
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 9:57 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Did you listen to the first airing?
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 10:59 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
I wonder if Thomas (from the tourettes episode) would kick his ass to hell like token, kyle and wendy have?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 8:55 pm Offline
Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:11 am21Texas ( transplant )
Yep confirmed !!! :D Right after Butters runs by saying Wendy & Cartman are goin'a fight, Bebe is in hallway, she says "Wow!", then next scene is Bebe sticking head in girls bathroom, "Rodney & Cartman are goin'a fight." One responds, "Really? Wow!". Then scene cuts to Ike's classroom.
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 9:07 pm Offline
Here is a visual one: :) 8) :D
In the classroom at the beginning, Mr.G tells everybody to take their seats, Kenny & Kyle go to their desks. Wendy is giving her report in front of the class and says "...Breast Cancer..." Scene cuts to show all kids & Cartman starts laughing. Kenny is gone, his desk is empty. ( usually behind Cartman to the right, or Cartman's left )
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 pm Offline
I got another one but it will be easy for them to fix so I am going to wait until after weekend. Maybe they find and fix it anyways....
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 10:17 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Beeb wrote:
Yep confirmed !!! :D Right after Butters runs by saying Wendy & Cartman are goin'a fight, Bebe is in hallway, she says "Wow!", then next scene is Bebe sticking head in girls bathroom, "Rodney & Cartman are goin'a fight." One responds, "Really? Wow!". Then scene cuts to Ike's classroom.

I just saw the uncensored online version and the line is there too.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 10:55 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
I hear Wendy...
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostThu Oct 16, 2008 11:54 pm Offline
gtaca2005 wrote:
I hear Wendy...
Really? Wow! Bebe does say it right later in the locker room. They can easily take that recording and put it in here to fix. I listened to it again. Even if there was a "thunk" for the door opening, there is an AW sound where it should be IN or WIN sound. We talking about the same scene? Right after Wendy says, "You're goin'a f*bleep*ng die!"
Best of Season 12? PostFri Oct 17, 2008 12:06 am Offline
Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:21 pm3
This episode is amasing! If you haven't seen it yet, go watch now!

The fight scene was frikin sweet. I laughed for so long when cartman was talking to wendy and stan. Instant Classic.
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostFri Oct 17, 2008 12:39 am Offline
Ok, I recant!
I recorded it on my special machine. I replayed it 23 times in a quick few seconds, slowed it down, that was where it became clear.
Bebe is actually interrupting the other girls in the bathroom. The RAW, part is the other girls talking. Bebe's voice is in the background until the girls turn heads and stop talking. Bebe does say, "Wendy". Good ear there gtaca2OO5 ! :) :shock: 8)
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostFri Oct 17, 2008 12:59 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Now I hear Wendy in the online version, but still Rodney in the AVI I have, so they cleaned up the audio for the online version, and my post stands. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostFri Oct 17, 2008 1:15 am Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Big-Will wrote:
Now I hear Wendy in the online version, but still Rodney in the AVI I have, so they cleaned up the audio for the online version, and my post stands. :)

Yep, I hear it on "that other" site to watch SP.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: 1209 - Breast Cancer Show Ever PostSun Oct 19, 2008 7:00 pm Offline
At the end Craig disappears. After Cartman was pwned by Wendy, all bleeding and black-eyed, he is crying about not being cool anymore. They cut to view behind Cartman, he turns around saying, he was worried... There, Craig was standing in front of Timmy but he is gone. Then last scene, when Cartman leaps into the air, Craig is back.

ops, the blue dude, Craig...I meant

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 23 posts 1, 2  Next