Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Pandemic PostTue Oct 28, 2008 7:46 am
well, that's what i would think too with all their conservative views ....though i think 9/15 was a prime example of what the libertarians have wrong..... in fact, looks like taking government away from somethings is a pretty bad idea..... thank science that we didn't follow, oh, who was that who recently suggested we privatize social security....?.... hmm.... well maybe it will come to me ; )
i am not saying for sure that they did what i think they did, (as a matter of fact, like you, i was expecting them to make fun of him...though i am not sure what there is to make fun of about an intelligent guy running for president for once!!!!) but the whole "they look like a peruvian flute band" "maybe they are some kind of hybrid"....... but i guess i should see part 2 before i start suspecting them of actually thinking outside of their ideals..... don't get me wrong, i LOVE south park, although pandemic wasn't that funny ( but the breast cancer episode was extremely funny, so it makes up for it: "i ate my underwear for you, wendy!"...classic!) i just have tremendous respect for people when they aren't partisan...... here's hoping!
Re: Pandemic PostThu Oct 30, 2008 4:57 pm Offline
Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:16 pm1526
I found a blooper (well, I don't really think it's a blooper, but it's a little strange). When the head of homeland security talks, his teeth are perfectly normal, but when he opened his mouth to kill that guy, he only had three teeth, sticking outward. (It was pretty disturbing when I first saw it.)
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Re: Pandemic PostFri Oct 31, 2008 11:36 am Offline
Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:17 am1
SouthParks#1Fan wrote:
I would like to see you create and produce an emmy award winning animation for years and not make one little tiny mistake that an absolute douche bag notices and makes a big deal out of it... The solution: Who gives a rats ass

This is the blooper's forum, so it's an appropriate comment, besides you're the one who's making such a huge deal out of it.
Re: Pandemic PostFri Oct 31, 2008 10:58 pm Offline
Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:32 am336Hell
EVERYONE has the right to say their opinion. So its totaly appropriate. And that comment i said was a while back and we were over it really. Now you making a quote about what i said and be an absolute dickwad is ALSO making it a big deal, YOU escalated it and now you say i made a big deal lol, your so challenged - mentally. grow up.....
Solitude and Sin, Calm my nerves with Gin. Sleep, wake up and do it all again.
Re: Pandemic PostSat Nov 01, 2008 8:20 am Offline
Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm2
jesus...
Re: Pandemic PostSun Nov 02, 2008 12:36 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
KillingKenny666 wrote:
I found a blooper (well, I don't really think it's a blooper, but it's a little strange). When the head of homeland security talks, his teeth are perfectly normal, but when he opened his mouth to kill that guy, he only had three teeth, sticking outward. (It was pretty disturbing when I first saw it.)

That's because he's really a Guinea Pirate.
Re: Pandemic PostThu Nov 13, 2008 10:49 pm
That looks like a pillar to me. The roundness is creating the illusion of the U off the edge.
Re: Pandemic PostMon Oct 26, 2009 12:31 pm Offline
Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:01 pm1
can someone tell me that whose song is this in first 2 minutes? I was lookin it in everywhere but couldnt find it, really liked the pan flute music but I dont know it is real or not..

Waitin ur replies guys.
Re: Pandemic PostSat Jul 10, 2010 8:12 am Offline
Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 am2
Anyone know where i can find "makin of" this episode???

i remeber seeing it

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2