Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 10 posts
New Episode Flaw PostFri Apr 24, 2009 8:10 pm Offline
Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:00 pm1
In the new episode you see that when Cartman plans to go to Somalia, he says that there can't be any Jews, Mexicans, or Gingers. But as you see when he goes to Somalia he brings Ike along which is a Jew.

One more thing that has nothing to do with the above.^

If you look closely you can see that Butters has a nipple ring. :wink:
Re: New Episode Flaw PostFri Apr 24, 2009 9:22 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Brent Is Ftw wrote:
In the new episode you see that when Cartman plans to go to Somalia, he says that there can't be any Jews, Mexicans, or Gingers. But as you see when he goes to Somalia he brings Ike along which is a Jew.

That's because he's Canadian born, and an adopted J-O-O.
Re: New Episode Flaw PostThu May 14, 2009 3:28 am Offline
Thu May 14, 2009 3:06 am6
He's Canadian, Do you watch SouthPark? :timmy:
Re: New Episode Flaw PostWed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am Offline
Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:28 am1
He is canadian. If you watch the epsiode where Stan loses his job and needs a new one, he gets a job as the Pee Wee Hockey Team Leader. They find out they need a "canadian" to win, so they take Kyle's younger brother Ike. Since they're canadian.
Re: New Episode Flaw PostSun Jun 28, 2009 7:21 am Offline
Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:14 pm9
Although he's Canadian, he's still a J-O-O. You can be both, in case some people didn't know that.
Respect My Authoritahh!!
Re: New Episode Flaw PostWed Jul 08, 2009 9:25 pm Offline
Thu May 14, 2009 3:06 am6
SP_funniest wrote:
Although he's Canadian, he's still a J-O-O. You can be both, in case some people didn't know that.

Good point but just because his parents who adopted him are Jews doesn’t automatically make him Jewish.
Re: New Episode Flaw PostWed Aug 19, 2009 2:26 pm Offline
Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 pm10Under The Bed
But remember when he was circumcised and they sid he was jewish? Yeah...he's a J-O-O too.
--------
<3
Hey, I'm April. Drop me a PM if you want to talk! I am a Kyle fanatic, and a Kyle x Stan supporter. :3 So...yup!
<3
Re: New Episode Flaw PostSat Aug 22, 2009 10:34 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Cartman is just fine with Ike. Ike doesn't look like Kyle or Kyle's parents. :D
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: New Episode Flaw PostFri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 pm Offline
Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:48 am5
Yes i agree that Ike is a Canadian boy who was adopted into a Jewish family so you can argue that he is technically Jewish. But Ike is a perfect candidate to become a pirate, he is a young boy that thinks being a pirate would be cool, and he has always been the one to seek out adventure, think of all the crazy things Ike has gotten involved in, for example Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy Season 10. When Cartman acts like Dog the Bounty Hunter becoming the hall way monitor. Ike has been a great neutral character for Cartman episodes instead of butters who just follows Cartman's ideas most of the time. It develops a good plot whenever the two of them are involved and Ike is used as a side kick character sometimes. Another funny idea was in the snuke episode 1104. Cartman suspected the new Muslim student in South Park of being a terrorist and Butter's is one of the only students who finds the kid fun to play with. I thought it was a great idea to constantly see butter's get ripped on, but as we all know that Butter's isn't as gullible anymore to Cartman and he is getting more guts as someone had mention on the post about dances with smurfs. (You know who you are) I can't wait to see butter's actually step out of the crowd and gain more popularity and show Cartman off.. I think that would be epic episode :) hint hint to MATT AND TREY :) Much love and respect to SP :)
Re: New Episode Flaw PostWed Nov 25, 2009 6:11 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:46 pm4
Jewish can be used to described race which likely is what Cartman is referring to. Ike being Canadian may not qualify as having "Jewish blood" of what Jews call themselves "chosen people".

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 10 posts