Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Whale Whores errors! PostSat Oct 31, 2009 6:36 pm Offline
Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:32 pm1
The first error i saw in whale whores was

1. When they played rock band, it show 4 players (1 guitar, 1 bass and 1 drum and then carman's kick ass singing)

2. also when they played rockband, it didnt show the lyrics on the tv screen for cartman to sing.

3. none of the japanese writing made sense when translated.
Re: Whale Whores errors! PostSun Nov 01, 2009 8:14 pm Offline
Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:57 pm1
Hmm. I think the japanese nonsense was just supposed to be comedic. I also noticed when they were playing Rock Band, none of Kyles fingers where touching the fret buttons.
Re: Whale Whores errors! PostSun Nov 01, 2009 9:16 pm Offline
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:11 pm1
Also the red and blue pads are switched around on the drums.
Re: Whale Whores errors! PostWed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 pm1
i think they were playing band hero because cartman's rendition of poker face, lmao dont think poker face is in rock band
Re: Whale Whores errors! PostWed Nov 11, 2009 12:21 pm Offline
Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:04 pm2
first error i saw in whale whores was..

also the song pokerface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps sup
Re: Whale Whores errors! PostFri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am Offline
Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:36 am3
I dont think any of those are mistakes. i think it was supposed to be funny. yes poker face is not a rockband song. singing any one of the other actual rockband songs wouldnt have been as funny.
Oh and arent 4 players supposed to be in rockband? i have played it many times with one person on bass one on guitar one on drums and one on vocals.
Re: Whale Whores errors! PostFri Nov 13, 2009 12:56 pm Offline
Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:48 am5
GERALDALB wrote:
I dont think any of those are mistakes. i think it was supposed to be funny. yes poker face is not a rockband song. singing any one of the other actual rockband songs wouldnt have been as funny.
Oh and arent 4 players supposed to be in rockband? i have played it many times with one person on bass one on guitar one on drums and one on vocals.

i agree with you on this, I am not one for rock band because its really lame to me, if you wanna play a good game with friends play MW2 it's amazing... but i think whale whores was clever and the singing of poker face was so retardly funny. In fact we started that before cartman did it but he made it even funnier :) LOL :lol:
Re: Whale Whores errors! PostWed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 am Offline
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm116
Jeremiahsauce wrote:
Hmm. I think the japanese nonsense was just supposed to be comedic. I also noticed when they were playing Rock Band, none of Kyles fingers where touching the fret buttons.

Actually they were. cartman was in the way at first but when he was walking and singing towards kenny, right before stan came in, you can see his fingers.
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts