Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Season 13: Whale Whores - Rockband PostThu Nov 26, 2009 5:50 pm Offline
Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:05 pm2
Okay, so I haven't seen anything posted on this but... In the "Whale Whores" episode when they are playing Rockband, there are a few things that I consider bloopers.

1.) Normally when they are playing a game, the game system they are using is displayed. For example when they were playing "Guitar Queer-O" they hinted at what looks like a PS2? Which is awesome since X-Box sucks... but anyways! Another example being the Towlie episode when they were playing their 2001 Okama Gamesphere.

2.) No cords except the microphone which didn't show up either when looking at the screen, which is fine if they would have showed a PS3 with the wireless thingies. Not sure about the wire going from the drum pads to the foot pedal.

3.) There were 4 players on the screen Drums, Guitar, Bass, and Voice. Only Cartman, Kenny, and Kyle were playing.

4.) The drum pad colors are wrong, which is funny because the smaller less obvious guitar buttons are correct.

5.) Kyle's fingers weren't on the buttons, they were in the middle.

6.) Is there a version of Rockband where the drum stand has 3 "feet"? Mine has 2 anyways.

7.) Finally, the voice bar had no words or beats.

I've watched every episode of South Park and I love it!

P.S. - After watching the Towlie episode again I finally found the visitor on my own =D

Edit: In my opinion they're just getting lazy with the details, which is fine because I just watch South Park to laugh =P
Re: Season 13: Whale Whores - Rockband PostFri Nov 27, 2009 9:29 pm Offline
Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:08 pm5
HAHAHAHA oh man that episode was soooo funny!! I hope they have Cartman singing Pokerface again in an episode like maybe to do with American Idol or something.
Re: Season 13: Whale Whores - Rockband PostFri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 am Offline
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am120
I noticed that there were 4 players shown on-screen as well!

But as for the console, I think they were playing it on 360. I have nothing against the 360, but they need to show more Sony consoles. The only ones they've shown are PS2 (in Guitar Queer-O) and PSP (in Best Friends Forever).
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Re: Season 13: Whale Whores - Rockband PostThu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 pm Offline
Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:08 pm1
yeah i to wish for cartman to sing ....... again........

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts