Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 9 posts
butter's bottom bitch PostWed Dec 23, 2009 11:35 am Offline
Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:41 pm3
well on that episode the kids punished butters because he hadnt kissed a girl before.that's wrong.on an old epidode with the home school kids who went to south park elementary the girl kissed butters on a party after she had kissed kyle on their date.she liked kissing so much she made out with so many boys butters was on of them.
Re: butter's bottom bitch PostWed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 am Offline
Sun May 10, 2009 12:53 am980Vienna, Austria
He got kissed by Rebecca but he didn't kiss her, nor any other girl so he never kissed a girl and the statement was right.
Re: butter's bottom bitch PostWed Dec 30, 2009 4:50 pm Offline
Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:12 am470Georgia
This has been pointed out before.
And dvda92 is right.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
Re: butter's bottom bitch PostFri Feb 19, 2010 4:23 pm Offline
Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:03 pm2
I watched this episode with my buddies during lunch chow time ( we are Marines) and we came to the conclusion that butters is a real bad ass now. In almost every season butters plays the little sheltered soft kid who gets walked on by everyone. Only after one kiss, now he keeps his pimp hand strong and has his bitches earn his " motherFu*king money" . This episode is another epic classic to Southpark and I would suggest it to anyone who isn't an aging liberal dushbag.
lied PostMon May 03, 2010 12:10 pm Offline
Mon May 03, 2010 12:04 pm1
weis jemand wie des lied heist bei der studenten party , wo der bulle aus der torte steigt???? :D
Re: butter's bottom bitch PostWed Jul 06, 2011 10:03 am Offline
Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 am1
we don't know what you're talking about!! i believe this is an american site so maybe you should speak english :wink: (i am not american) :lol:
Re: butter's bottom bitch PostWed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 pm Offline
Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:54 pm4
yea i saw that to ...on butters bottoms bitch they were ripping on him for not kissing a girl but he did in hooked on monkey phonics in season 3 with that rebecca home schooled girl :parishilton: :parishilton: :parishilton: :parishilton: :parishilton:
Re: butter's bottom bitch PostTue Aug 23, 2011 5:21 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:40 pm3
whats wrong here is that butters did get kissed, and from what i can remember (and correct me if im wrong) cartman didnt kissed, or get kissed by a girl even once.. why did he punished butters?! i think that its all one big conspiracy.
Re: butter's bottom bitch PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:09 am Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 pm1Turkey
@BabyGreenPoop
cartman got kissed b4 dude. he got kissed by wendy :wink:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 9 posts