Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Kenny's "First" Girlfriend not Tammy Warner? PostWed Mar 09, 2011 5:57 pm Offline
Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 pm7
Upon reviewing certain episodes, I noticed that in Season 13, Episode 1 (entitled "The Ring") it was mentioned that Kenny found his first girlfriend.

You may remember her name as Tammy Warner, the Jonas Brothers fan.

Yet, in Season 3, Episode 2 (Entitled "Spontaneous Combustion") Kenny burst into flame. This was revealed to be because he spent so much time with his "new girlfriend" that he held in his flatulence. This build-up of Methane gas caused him to ignite, as discovered by Randy Marsh.

So, the blooper here is that Tammy from Season 13 was not Kenny's first girlfriend; it was the unnamed girl from Season 3.
Excelsior!
(I'm SUPER Serial...)
Re: Kenny's "First" Girlfriend not Tammy Warner? PostWed Mar 09, 2011 7:16 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
That "unnamed" girl did have a name. It was Kelly. That's whom he was talking about, and she appeared in "Rainforst Shmainforest."
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Kenny's "First" Girlfriend not Tammy Warner? PostFri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 am Offline
Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 pm7
Thank you for the clarification! I forgot about Kelly. Rainforest Shmainforest is one of my favorites; I should have remembered her name, and connected the two.

But I guess it is so - Kenny did have a girlfriend prior to Tammy.

Thanks again!
Excelsior!
(I'm SUPER Serial...)
Re: Kenny's "First" Girlfriend not Tammy Warner? PostSat Dec 17, 2011 10:46 pm Offline
Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:38 pm1
Actually guys, I don't think it was Kelly :/ Kelly lives in Australia or something like that. In "Spontaneous Combustion" Stan mentioned how he took the bus to visit her all the time, and I highly doubt that bus would take him that far.
Re: Kenny's "First" Girlfriend not Tammy Warner? PostMon Dec 19, 2011 12:33 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
xlilyumyumx wrote:
Actually guys, I don't think it was Kelly :/ Kelly lives in Australia or something like that.

Nope. She didn't want to break Kenny's heart because "we live on opposite ends of the country." Since Kenny lives out west, Kelly lives back east, maybe along the East Coast.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts