Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 15 posts
episode 201 PostWed Apr 28, 2010 10:28 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:55 pm8
I cant find it anywhere, help!!
ive learned something today...
Re: episode 201 PostWed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
If you know how to use torrents, go here:

http://mrtwig.net/ep/1406.html

If not, learn how to use torrents.
Re: episode 201 PostSun May 02, 2010 12:51 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
There's plenty of SP sites out there that offer full, streaming episodes. I'm afraid I can't link because it's technically illegal, but you'll find it quick I'm sure.

It's an enormous shame 201 can't be streamed here, because it's really one of the series' best episodes.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: episode 201 PostMon May 03, 2010 2:15 pm Offline
Mon May 03, 2010 1:58 pm2
It's not illegal as long as the episodes were already shown on TV. Otherwise every old VHS on which you recorded a film or whatever would be illegal. When something appeared in TV you have been able to legally record it. So... yeah, I don't see how it can be ILlegal.
Dunno, but you can find it everywhere. Just use Google and you'll find at least two good sites where the episodes are.

And YEAH, it totally is THE best episode of SP EVER! I laughed so much. Great.

Only thing that's strange is that on one of those streaming sites the episode 201 uses exactly the same player as the episodes here. Am I wrong or isn't the player only on this site?

(Sry for any english mistakes, I'm no native speaker)
Re: episode 201 PostTue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm Offline
Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:32 am1
I watched "Not without my Anus" here on South Park Studios just yesterday.
I watched it while eating my Kraft Dinner!
Terrence and Philip are amazing, I just wish they would bring the character of Scott back because his interactions with Terrence and Philip are priceless in that episode.

:mrgreen:
Re: episode 201 PostTue May 25, 2010 10:21 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
http://bitURL.net/dxr

Oh look it's 201 torrents...

Was that so hard?
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: episode 201 PostWed May 26, 2010 12:06 pm Offline
Fri May 07, 2010 7:27 am20
Torrents suck. They are a pain in the ass and it can take DAYS to get a complete file. I used to torrent to collect concert bootlegs years ago and gave up because I got sick of leaving the computer on for 3 days to get a 1 GB concert.

I did a search for 504 "Super Best Friends" (also removed from this site) hoping to find the episode on Rapidshare or another file service and did not have any such luck.

I would love to watch them here. I am trying to watch every South Park episode. I started watching the syndicated episodes a year or two ago, got hooked, came here to watch them all. Otherwise, I'll have to see if DVDs are for sale. I must watch them all!
Re: episode 201 PostSun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 am Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:22 am1
Southpark Episode 201 uncensored>
This is the subtitled clip were kyle goes.
"You know i've learned something today and the whole conversation is bleeped out, Well this one has the bleeps uncensored on subtitles.

http://www.multiupload.com/0NXZODEVZF
Last edited by Big-Will on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total. This clip in no way reflects what Matt and Trey were thinking. What they were thinking is still not known.
Previous post about "uncensored subtitles" PostSun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 pm Offline
Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 pm1
Don't believe the guy who posted that DDL link. It's a short vid but there's no way that those subtitles are the correct words. 1.) They're way too long for the time it takes for any character to say what's in the text, and 2.) It's been admitted that there was literally no mention of Muhammed in the speech whereas the subtitles are more than generous with such usage.

Do not even waste your time downloading the video; it's not worth watching somebody else's opinion of what was said.
Re: episode 201 PostTue Mar 22, 2011 8:09 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:01 am1
SouthParkKid1991 wrote:
I cant find it anywhere, help!!

It's not illegal as long as the episodes were already shown on TV. Otherwise every old VHS on which you recorded a film or whatever would be illegal. When something appeared in TV you have been able to legally record it. So... yeah, I don't see how it can be ILlegal.
Dunno, but you can find it everywhere. Just use Google and you'll find at least two good sites where the episodes are.
Re: episode 201 PostSat Dec 10, 2011 2:38 pm Offline
Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:24 pm1
Nyo-chan wrote:

And YEAH, it totally is THE best episode of SP EVER! I laughed so much. Great.

Only thing that's strange is that on one of those streaming sites the episode 201 uses exactly the same player as the episodes here. Am I wrong or isn't the player only on this site?

(Sry for any english mistakes, I'm no native speaker)

It's in no way legal just because it's been on TV. That's one of the dumbest things I've heard about copyright laws and such. And, yes, many of those old vhs tapes you created would be illegal, especially if you were to share them with, or show them to anyone. Technically some companies could charge you over just recording some programs like that, but for the most part this isn't done (even for something like football games where it is said at the start that you can't record it or rebroadcast without express written consent) unless it is brought to the companies attention for some reason or another. And no, it's not just like this for football because it's the only place it is said, it's just that providing information as they do gives them a rock solid case if anything were to be questioned. It's kind of like the way you can use certain characters, copyrights, or trademarks until you get a C&D order. If you keep doing whatever it is after getting a C&D some sort of legal issues usually follow. That's why if you were going to set-up a fansite sometimes it's better to just do it without contacting the company. Setting it up and everything first is often 'alright', even with the use of things under someone else's copyright/trademark, until a C&D is sent, whereas if you ask first they may simply say no in which case you can't use any of the materials you don't own the copyright/trademark to.
Re: episode 201 PostFri Dec 30, 2011 4:51 pm Offline
Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 pm2
if anyone can find a place to watch or DL this, and is of good quality, i will do my best to edit it back to its originality, and like it should be played on the internet, with all the proper language.
Re: episode 201 PostWed Jan 04, 2012 2:30 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Ahahahahah, sure! Good luck with that! :D
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: episode 201 PostSat Jan 07, 2012 2:14 pm Offline
Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 pm2
Big-Will wrote:
Ahahahahah, sure! Good luck with that! :D

i actually found it. took a few weeks. but now i just have to edit it. but then when i thought about it. maybe its supposed to be like that. as part of the joke. and to show censorship is bad mkay. no one is immune to jokes, and if you cant take a joke, you should take dick. lol. thats just my opinion. but i will still try working on editing in the word mohammad, and his image during kyles speach, i will also try to find his speach, even tho this seems to be harder than finding the video. my friend said if i separate the audio and isolate the beep, then cancel it out, there should be some slight voice that could be heard.
Re: episode 201 PostFri Feb 10, 2012 5:46 pm Offline
Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:36 pm1
those torrent links are to the censored version, and from reading the comments it sounds like a few users got letters from the ISP for downloading it.

I know the uncensored version HAS been released, because i have seen it, and not the fan made one either. i watched it streaming online just a couple days after it originally aired, complete with Kyle's speech. Now I cannot find it anywhere, even on BT. Comedy central is certainly trying hard to keep it off the web. If anyone has a copy, I will get it to the right people.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 15 posts