Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
sad piano music PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 pm Offline
Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm1
I'm looking for the recurring sad piano music from episodes like 6x12 A Ladder to Heaven. Does anyone know where I can find the audio?
Re: sad piano music PostWed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I looked in the downloads section, and didn't see anything. You might just have to find a "clean" part of it during the episode and record it for yourself.
Re: sad piano music PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:46 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
I was looking for it too. Now i'm banking on someone to create a recording of themselves playing it the piano. If you do end up recreating it, please PLEASE let me know ;_; Because i want it too
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: sad piano music PostTue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
I made a version of the music in Kenny Dies, and I think I can make another for the one you're looking for. Which part of the episode is it from?
Re: sad piano music PostTue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm Offline
youreabsurd24 wrote:
I made a version of the music in Kenny Dies, and I think I can make another for the one you're looking for. Which part of the episode is it from?

I think i know what part of the song he's talking about. the song that starts right after stan says "because we wanna see kenny again." And after that the adults start crying. It's sort of a reoccuring theme. When you make it, let us know! :D
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: sad piano music PostWed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
Ok, here we go. It isn't perfect, but I think I have the tempo right.

http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/c ... ee200b2bfd

If there are any issues, let me know.
Re: sad piano music PostWed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 pm Offline
youreabsurd24 wrote:
Ok, here we go. It isn't perfect, but I think I have the tempo right.

http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/c ... ee200b2bfd

If there are any issues, let me know.

AAAHH!! thank you!! *hugs*

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts