Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
The Hits Mini-Commentaries PostSun Sep 04, 2011 4:44 pm Offline
Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:34 pm20Sale, Manchester, UK
I've noticed that all of the commentaries are available to listen to on youtube and other sites right now but so far, I can't find any of the mini-commentaries recorded for 'The Hits, Vol 1' DVD anywhere. Does anyone know where I could get these?

I'm from the UK, and there's been two volumes of 'The Hits' released here but with no new commentaries, and also compared the US release of Vol 1, there's a few episodes missing - along with some other extras.
Re: The Hits Mini-Commentaries PostSun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
No idea, but if the commentaries on The Hits are different than the ones in the series releases, I'd like to know where to see them on YouTube. :D
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Hits Mini-Commentaries PostSun Sep 18, 2011 7:20 am Offline
Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:34 pm20Sale, Manchester, UK
Yeah it was back in 2006 when the DVD was released in Region 1. I remember downloading them - along with all the others - back on the SPS chat site (before they were taken down). The only reason I no longer have them is cause it was on a computer I don't have anymore.

I remember they were on youtube at some point too. For whatever reason, it seems no-one's uploaded them again.
Re: The Hits Mini-Commentaries PostSun Sep 18, 2011 11:26 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Probably 'cause Viacom will make YouTube take them down again.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts