Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Recreating the sad music from kenny dies? PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:41 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
You know that music that is in the background when kenny is in the hospital? (when they find out kenny is in the hospital, and also if possible when kyle is talking about the drawing to kenny) Well, I want someone to recreate it since i cant remove the talking from the recording. I've tried removing the talking, tried everything, but i cant do it. I wish i could play the piano, because then I could recreate it. If someone on this fine forum could help me out I would literally geek out for hours. you dont know how many times i've watched that episode and doze off to the beautiful reoccuring piano theme. I really really want it. If someone could make a recording of it and email it to me or something, i would seriously love them forever and ever. Actually, if they would make an album of just the background music (the studio made stuff) I would buy it. I seriously would. I really really really want it and i figure one of you guys can play the piano. Thank you. <3

Love
Kristen
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: Recreating the sad music from kenny dies? PostFri Nov 04, 2011 7:14 am Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:27 pm2down south
I can play the piano so I might be able to record this for you, I'll have to watch the scene and try playing it back slow so I can write down every note :D

Although it might take me a while to actually get it right. Yes the piano music they play on south park is really nice at times.
Re: Recreating the sad music from kenny dies? PostFri Nov 04, 2011 10:25 am Offline
strawberrybonnet wrote:
I can play the piano so I might be able to record this for you, I'll have to watch the scene and try playing it back slow so I can write down every note :D

Although it might take me a while to actually get it right. Yes the piano music they play on south park is really nice at times.

Oh my god I would love you sooo much i would want to marry you if i could. if you could do that for me i would be soooo happy. Literally I would cry out of happiness. Thank you sooo much. Let me know via pm or someting when you finish.
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: Recreating the sad music from kenny dies? PostFri Jun 22, 2012 2:04 am Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
I don't have a good enough recorder to make a video of myself playing it, but I'm trying to transcribe it onto sheet music. I can post it here when I'm done. I love that theme and that episode.
Re: Recreating the sad music from kenny dies? PostFri Jun 29, 2012 2:22 pm Offline
youreabsurd24 wrote:
I don't have a good enough recorder to make a video of myself playing it, but I'm trying to transcribe it onto sheet music. I can post it here when I'm done. I love that theme and that episode.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I WOULD MARRY YOU IF I COULD!! SERIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME!! That totally made my day!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU. i dled it and its perfect omg ;_;

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts