Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
ALL Songs PostMon May 28, 2012 5:58 pm Offline
Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:11 am1
I've got a project in mind.

First, a little background. In 2002 or so, I heard a South Park compilation on an MP3. It was over 20 minutes long, and pretty great. It had joke clips and song clips from the show.

For years now, I have been thinking back on that fondly. I was thinking it would be pretty awesome to have a compilation of every song ever composed for South Park and distinct music from the show. Not just originals, but covers and interesting musical sound bytes that remind you of scenes in the show.

I've composed Season 14 into one loooong MP3. But, there are many seasons...so I was wondering if people on this forum would be interested in helping? We could each take seasons to work on until it is done!

Comments? Volunteers?
Re: ALL Songs PostThu Jul 19, 2012 12:07 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
I made a score of the theme from "Kenny Dies", but I'm not sure if that will apply to your project or not. It's in my signature if you want it.
Re: ALL Songs PostThu Jul 19, 2012 1:01 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Someone here compiled this batch of South Park songs for the first 10 seasons six years ago. If you want to make a batch for the next five and a half seasons (that would take you up to episode 1607), that would be great.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts