Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Searching for a song! Don't know the episode either... HELP PostThu Jun 07, 2012 4:47 am Offline
Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:02 am1
This night i dreamt of a song that is in one episode in South Park and I can't remember which one! I've been searching all morning with no luck. The memory is blurry and I don't have allot of clues. So now I'm turning to you guys, can you help me in this quest?

These are the clues...
1. It's a country song (I think)
2. The singer is a woman, a bit rusty voice (around 40, 50 years old, may be blonde)
3. In the song the word snow is used (or i thought so and it was "is now" that was used but it sounds like snow, but it feels like small chances it is that way)
4. The song is in the background, around Cartmans appearance in the episode.
5. It's a fine song (I think)

I'm desperate, it's gnawing on my brains! sigh...

T.I.A.S.M // Muleteer
Re: Searching for a song! Don't know the episode either... H PostWed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:24 pm24
Based on the clues that it's a country song by a blonde woman, I would guess you're thinking of the song "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac.
This song is featured in the episode "You're Getting Old."
Also, Cartman is briefly seen playing video games and exchanging a kind look with Kyle while this song is playing.
Re: Searching for a song! Don't know the episode either... H PostWed Jun 13, 2012 4:48 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Yeah, sounds like "Landslide." Not really a country song, though the Dixie Chicks did cover it.

I took my love and I took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
Where the landslide brought me down
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts