Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 2 22 posts 1, 2  Next
Author Message
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 12:40 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I don't think so. They got into enough trouble showing him incorrectly. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 4:40 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 pm1283Over the clouds...
lol dude this sh*t is bananas xD if there was a guy named muhammed and he could access internet and read this page... i wonder how he would react xD btw very logical and funny reply, zyx ( can't write it properly atm, actually i can't even read it lol words are switching places between each other, sorry xD )
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 4:42 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Nobody knows Muhammed's skin color. There isn't even overwhelming evidence he even existed.

People who live in the Middle East aren't dark because of the sun, either. Remember that traditional Arabic clothes like thawbs, keffiyehs, and taqiyahs are worn to protect against the sun, and most garb, thawbs in particular, are white for this reason.
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 4:51 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Azer wrote:
lol dude this sh*t is bananas xD if there was a guy named muhammed and he could access internet and read this page... i wonder how he would react xD btw very logical and funny reply, zyx ( can't write it properly atm, actually i can't even read it lol words are switching places between each other, sorry xD )


Azer, I also go by ZZ because it is easier than zzyzx 1 LOL. ZZ is fine. And thanks for your kind words on my reply :D

Niels0827 wrote:
Nobody knows Muhammed's skin color. There isn't even overwhelming evidence he even existed.

People who live in the Middle East aren't dark because of the sun, either. Remember that traditional Arabic clothes like thawbs, keffiyehs, and taqiyahs are worn to protect against the sun, and most garb, thawbs in particular, are white for this reason.


That's right, they wore white garbs. Yet under their "clothes," who knows? I'll stick with my sun tanned theory as I'm sure those clothes protected against sand storms but not the tanning effects of the sun :wink:
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 4:56 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
Turkish_Sage wrote:
Hello There,
i want to say my idea about Prophet Mohammed charecter.He is our prophet,
of course we disturbed about show his face in 'the super best friends' episode. But we show tolerance.
if you want to show his face in episode 201, you should do it correctly. Prophet Mohammed has white skin color.
He was most beatiful man in his region. And he isn't wear like an Indian. Please do his appearance correctly.

not like this: http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/200 ... hammad.jpg



I respect that you didn't get mad that they showed his face.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 5:50 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
They show lots of faces that are normally hidden in South Park; Muhammad was no exception.

Other characters who had their faces revealed:


Prof. Chaos --------------> Buttrrs

In The Jefferson's, Kenny was revealed before he impersonated Blanket

And of course, a fourth grader's face was revealed to be ----------> Mysterion
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 5:52 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
zzyzx 1 wrote:
And of course, a fourth grader's face was revealed to be ----------> Mysterion


My alter-ego WAS a mystery until you exposed me! :(
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 5:55 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
[quote="Niels0827"][quote="zzyzx 1"]And of course, a fourth grader's face was revealed to be ----------> Mysterion[/quote]

My alter-ego WAS a mystery until you exposed me! :([/quote]

No worries; you changed your avy so no one will notice what I revealed; I even took it out of my sig and made a new sig :wink:

btw, I am playing with the avy creator. Seems to work, and seems to show up fast in the forums. I might change it a few more times until i create one I like.

[This EDIT refers to the post below me:]

Niels0827 wrote :
> I actually liked it better when it was in your sig, anyway :P

I put it back in :wink:
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 6:01 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I actually liked it better when it was in your sig, anyway :P
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:23 pm2
they could not base Muhammeds look on anything there is no a acurate pictere of him or what he looks like. (no offence) dont think im just trying to be rude :D
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSun Apr 18, 2010 12:06 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
crab people hunter wrote:
they could not base Muhammeds look on anything there is no a acurate pictere of him or what he looks like. (no offence) dont think im just trying to be rude :D


Sure there is.
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostMon Apr 19, 2010 11:12 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 pm3
hello again

You are wrong. In Turkey and other muslim countries there are a lot of book about prophet Muhammed's appearance. Prophet Muhammed's friends told that he got white skin,he was tall man and he was most beatiful man in his region. Of course you don't know this but every muslim know it
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:28 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:58 pm5
Go here to see more images of Muhammed:
http://current.com/1ep8g4c
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Jun 26, 2010 2:22 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 am12California
did they show Muhammed att all in Super Best Friends? I didnt pay attention to that.
Kyle- You need to have a life. Have fun.THEN ruin it by having a serious relationship.
Re: Mistake About Prophet Muhammed PostSat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 am12California
Niels0827 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
And of course, a fourth grader's face was revealed to be ----------> Mysterion


My alter-ego WAS a mystery until you exposed me! :(



What? How was it you?
Kyle- You need to have a life. Have fun.THEN ruin it by having a serious relationship.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 2 22 posts 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X