Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts
For the people who dont understand!!!! PostMon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 am Offline
Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm1
Ok you guys, I think everyone has forgotten that they have showed Muhammad in the episode "Super Best Friends" on Season 5. What I also realized is that none of the parents joined David Blain's cult, so they never saw Muhammad. Other thing I think is the reason why they wont show him is cause they probably have a new image for him just like the new image for Mecha-Straisand. In the episode "The China Problem" they talked about how they wanted machines walking around and cool looking aliens and watnot and they couldnt cause they didnt have the money to make it the way they wanted, so now they have a chance to make her they way they wanted and Im sure its the same for Muhammad. In the commercial before they showed the episode "200" they showed the original Mecha-Straisand and they suprized us with her new image and Im sure its the same for Muhammad. So everyone stop being all butt hurt over the whole its not fair they show Jesus, Buddah, ect; because this is SOUTH PARK and they take everything too far. The whole Indiana Jones getting raped by Steven Spilberg and George Lucas was taking it too far. But that is what they do!!!! Its their job to insult everything that is out there and that is what makes the show funny and truthful. Did you not noticed how they had Indiana Jones on all fours on a leash with a gagball in his mouth or having Tom Cruise jumping on Opera's sofa and Paris Hilton partying, always drunk and coughing up semen or when they imitaded the movies Twilight and Cloverfield??? They put people, movies, ect; anything they think is retarted to them on blast so people can see how stupid some things and some people really are in real life!!! Get over it!!! If you dont like what you see then South Park isnt for you!!!!
Last edited by freakylatina on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: For the people who dont understand!!!! PostMon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
freakylatina wrote:
A huge text wall

freakylatina wrote:
So everyone stop being all butt hurt over the whole its not fair they show Jesus, Buddah, ect; because this is SOUTH PARK and they take everything too far.

First, text walls hurt my eyes. How about using paragraphs?

Also, SP doesn't take things far enough! Who knows why Streisand was shown from the earlier seasons in the clip and the new version in ep. 200? Perhaps the writers changed it after the clip was made. Just enjoy the show. Here, have some complimentary pop corn to eat during 201 :) South Park is for everyone. Enjoy :)
Re: For the people who dont understand!!!! PostMon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Those who don't understand by now, won't ever understand. Thanks for posting.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts