Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 10 posts
1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostThu Oct 28, 2010 3:22 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
This blooper deals with the poster of the girl on the wall in the hallway of Kenny's house (upstairs in the living quarters):

First, when the Coon and Friends alarm goes off in the McCormick's house, Kenny's parents run into the hallway, and this poster is behind them:

Then the scene cuts to the Coon Alarm itself. Next, the scene returns to the same hallway. Note that Kenny's parents have NOT moved an inch, but now Kenny appears. He is about to sneak out of the house. But what happened to the poster of the girl?

Re: 1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostThu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm Offline
Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:47 pm2
How did Timmy get up the stairs in Cartman's house, especially while wearing armor?
Re: 1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostThu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 pm Offline
swim126 wrote:
How did Timmy get up the stairs in Cartman's house, especially while wearing armor?

I don't know if that's a blooper, but the logistics of Timmy going up and down those stairs got me wondering too.

Also, in the Coon Mobile, no one helped Timmy into the car, and when they arrived at the scene of the fire, Timmy on his own miraculously got out of Mrs. Cartman's car and starting using his electric wheel chair once he was out of the car. How in the world did he get out of that car without help :?
Re: 1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostThu Oct 28, 2010 10:07 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
And that's the kind of stuff these particular forums are here for. DYNs. Nall should retitle it "South Park DYNs" instead of "South Park Bloopers." And bloopers would still have a place here, since DYNs cover bloopers as well as other odd things people notice.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: 1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostSun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 pm Offline
Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:10 pm34
ha i cant believe i didnt notice the poster blooper. you guys are smart. what i did notice though was at the end when the gangs all in kyles house watching the news without the "Coon" and stan says "well it looks like we're gonna have to put our costumes back on" you can clearly see his eyebrows moving up and down. funny thing is he is wearing his hat, as always, and you can see his eyebrows through it. Now how i wonder can the eyebrows be seen with the boy through his red poofball hat? :lol:
Re: 1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostSun Oct 31, 2010 7:56 pm Offline
Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 pm2
swim126 wrote:

I think this one is more about being funny to see Timmy being able to get up the stairs by himself (even if it's impossible) than being a blooper.
Re: 1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostMon Nov 01, 2010 4:01 am Offline
Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:30 am2
Nice bloopers guys 8)
Re: 1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostMon Nov 01, 2010 9:42 am Offline
UknoWHATiAMsayin?420 wrote:
ha i cant believe i didnt notice the poster blooper. you guys are smart. what i did notice though was at the end when the gangs all in kyles house watching the news without the "Coon" and stan says "well it looks like we're gonna have to put our costumes back on" you can clearly see his eyebrows moving up and down. funny thing is he is wearing his hat, as always, and you can see his eyebrows through it. Now how i wonder can the eyebrows be seen with the boy through his red poofball hat? :lol:

In many seasons now, many of the boys have their eyebrows moving OVER their hats :lol:

Taupy wrote:
swim126 wrote:

I think this one is more about being funny to see Timmy being able to get up the stairs by himself (even if it's impossible) than being a blooper.

As Big-Will said, this forum should be DYN - DID YOU NOTICE, more than just limited to BLOOPERS, so the observation of Timmy being able to get up teh stairs by himself is a good observation in this forum. I have another observation:

When Mrs. Cartman finds Eric/Coon at the scene of the fire, she is standing with all of the Coon and Friends:

But then, after Capt. Hindsight appears, the firemen disappear; I don't remember seeing Mrs. Carman leaving the boys, but apparently she did:

(Right-click please):

And if that's not enough to think about, why is Stan/Toolshed NOT in the first pic above at all? Toolshed suddenly appears ONLY in the second pic I posted above, NOT in the first pic. Hmmm....... Toolshed was in the car/Coonmobile with the others. But he wasn't with the group in the first pic. Hmmm....... Something to think about.
Re: 1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostMon Nov 01, 2010 12:06 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
:lol: Liane was gone as soon as Captain Hindsight took off - she saw him leave, then next shot she was gone while the firemen were still there.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: 1411 Coon 2: Hindsight PostFri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 am Offline
Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 am2
:lol:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 10 posts