Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Kenny can't die?? PostMon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 am Offline
Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:42 am1
In the new episodes it turns out that kenny can't die because of some kind of super power. But there is an episode, the one with the golden psp, heaven vs. hell, where he dies and even goes to heaven?
Re: Kenny can't die?? PostMon Nov 15, 2010 8:39 am Offline
Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 am2
There's actually one thing i don't understand about Kenny dying: Kyle, Stan, Token,... Never remember Kenny dying, but in the episode 'Cartmanland' some people come to take cartman's money, and they say he still owes money to Kenny's family because he died, and then Cartman says 'Kenny? But he dies all the time!!' I'm not sure it's a blooper...
Re: Kenny can't die?? PostMon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I guess God just needed a kick-ass PSP gamer in Heaven, uhm... yeah.
Besides, he was back the next week.
Re: Kenny can't die?? PostMon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
CoonVsMysterion wrote:
in the episode 'Cartmanland' some people come to take cartman's money, and they say he still owes money to Kenny's family because he died, and then Cartman says 'Kenny? But he dies all the time!!' I'm not sure it's a blooper...

Notice the question of the other boys not remembering Kenny dying didn't come up until after Cartman was kicked out of Coon and Friends?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Kenny can't die?? PostMon Nov 15, 2010 2:24 pm Offline
Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:20 am37Ingerland
Maybe Cartman always remembers Kenny's deaths but just doesn't care XP

I think Kenny's soul just does whatever it wants... if he wanted to float around for a while he could, when he wants to go see his friends he just comes back.
-I am a girl-

'You got poop don't ch-ya?'
Re: Kenny can't die?? PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:58 am Offline
Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 am2
Big-Will wrote:
CoonVsMysterion wrote:
in the episode 'Cartmanland' some people come to take cartman's money, and they say he still owes money to Kenny's family because he died, and then Cartman says 'Kenny? But he dies all the time!!' I'm not sure it's a blooper...

Notice the question of the other boys not remembering Kenny dying didn't come up until after Cartman was kicked out of Coon and Friends?

I don't think that is very important, maybe it's just because Cartman doesn't realy thinks as Kenny as a friend, but more as... A tool?
He goes to heaven or hell but reborns again! PostThu Dec 30, 2010 12:50 am Offline
Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:01 pm9
I just watched the episode where he reveals he can't die just to be sure! In that episode he says he ends up in Heaven, Hell or just ends up in Nowhere, THEN he gets reborn and wakes up in his room wearing his ordinary clothes!
Re: Kenny can't die?? PostSun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 am Offline
Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:13 am2
There must be some thing to the fact that Cartman does realize that Kenny dies all the time. Seems to make scence (though I doubt it was actually intended to be that way)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts