Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
episode 201 on dvd PostTue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 am Offline
Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:14 pm5
is the famous and all together classic 201 episode going to come out on dvd in the uk? i've seen early releases for it and its not mentioned, they've put something else on to take it up to 14 episodes. if not does anyone know where i can download it without viruses raping my laptop... and not telling it its pretty :assface:
Re: episode 201 on dvd PostTue Jun 07, 2011 7:24 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I'm guessing it probably is. It's on the Reg. 1 release, albeit edited. As to the websites... I dunno. The only one I can think of seems to be down, and occasionally has the odd virus attached to it.
Re: episode 201 on dvd PostWed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 am Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm175in a small dark egg carton
if you has an Iphone ipod touch or something simular to safari you can got to spcentral.com and watch it there.
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
Re: episode 201 on dvd PostSun Dec 04, 2011 7:31 am Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:15 pm5My House
Don't expect it not to be bleeped...F-ing comedy central... F them... like really now? Even the commentary for that episode got bleeped out and I was so pissed off. I feel betrayed... F the extremist that threaten bombings and murder. By bleeping out almost everything in that 201 episode including the name and the last little speeches (then everything in the commentary mini) comedy central funded terrorism in my mind... like I am super cereal... Comedy Central F-ing funded the terrorist when they did that...
Re: episode 201 on dvd PostSun Dec 29, 2013 3:12 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
I saw Super Best Friends once, but i really want to see 201 because there are lots of events in it. Apparently, Cartman learns who his real dad is, Pip gets crushed to bits by Mecha-Streisand and killed off the show, and Gingers kidnap Muhammad and Cartman....all in one episode.

I heard this off of the internet and i really want to see it, but i can't find it.

Anyone have a link to the full episode?
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Re: episode 201 on dvd PostMon Dec 30, 2013 2:30 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
There used to be places you could see them on the Internet, but either Viacom got to them and told them to take it down, or they took it down on their own.

But what you've heard is true.

Cartman learned that his dad was Scott Tenorman's dad, the man Cartman had Scott eat in a chili bowl way back in Season 5.

MechaStreisand stepped on Pip and killed him, thus answering the question why Pip kept appearing in the background but no longer talked in the show.

The gingers do kidnap Muhammad, but the Super Best Friends take him back.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts