Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostSun Dec 10, 2006 12:49 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:33 pm323darkness
How would a stuffed cat be plush!!??
It's a cat...a dead cat!

A man who is " of sound mind" is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key.
PostSun Dec 10, 2006 12:53 am Offline
Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:06 am23
That's right!, and I stuffed it Like a Turkey on ThanksGiving.
Re: Whats The Most Valuable Plush ? PostTue Jun 26, 2007 12:36 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:23 am6england birmingham
i have a few godd plushies i want to get rid of could anyone tell me how mutch there worth (with tags) jesus and satan as boxers timmy jimmy ike in blue pjamas Dr.stan X2 evil kinevil chef goth stan sparky the gay dog talking stan kyle cartman and kenny (boxed) zombie/dead kenny cartman woaman cartman indian cartman sumo and talking tweek how mutch are thay worth alltogether and seperate pleast tell me ive been trying for ages to get a price on these also a philip terrence a wendy and thats it :)
PostTue Jun 26, 2007 1:01 pm Offline
Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:51 pm33
Hi,
I will be interested in buying most of the plushes. Email me at saffr0n@saffr0n.karoo.co.uk

Cash Waiting

Thanks
PostFri Jun 29, 2007 4:07 am Offline
Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:41 am5Glasgow
You guys seen the detachable head kenny, lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rare-South-Park-K ... dZViewItem
I THINK it's valuable... dunno... PostFri Jul 13, 2007 9:08 pm Offline
Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:59 pm1
help! I've got like, a day left on my auction item on eBay. Have an original cartman beanie doll that I got when I worked in cable. Only saw one other, ever, online. Think I can get more than like $8? am I crazy? Gotta know what you all think nowwww or I'll lose the chance to pull it out of the auction. dont want 2 b a sucker
PostSat Jul 14, 2007 12:37 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I know nothing about the value of toys, but if it were me, I'd hang on to it, but I'm sentimental about everything anyway.
PostSat Jul 14, 2007 12:56 am Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm1169WEZZA
hang on to it
Re: Whats The Most Valuable Plush ? PostFri Nov 20, 2009 1:50 pm Offline
Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:31 pm2
I am new to this group, but I was curious about the value of a south park plush I have. It is of all four kids, still in the wrapper with a cardboard backing. It was given to Comedy Central bigwigs; my friend said he was offered 500$ for it. I also have a SP snow globe too! Any ideas?
Re: Whats The Most Valuable Plush ? PostFri Nov 20, 2009 4:55 pm Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 am33
papayasaladlover wrote:
I am new to this group, but I was curious about the value of a south park plush I have. It is of all four kids, still in the wrapper with a cardboard backing. It was given to Comedy Central bigwigs; my friend said he was offered 500$ for it. I also have a SP snow globe too! Any ideas?

I'd recommend posting a picture for the best estimate.
Re: Whats The Most Valuable Plush ? PostThu Dec 31, 2009 5:30 pm Offline
Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:05 pm18
well i know for a fact a kenny doll wouldn't be rare because i see them all the time on ebay and i have one but i think a tweek doll would be rare i have never seen one but i really want one because tweeks awesome if anyone sees a tweek doll please im begging you reply to this because i would really appriciate it thx xoxo ~ :unhoodedkenny:
Re: Whats The Most Valuable Plush ? PostThu Dec 31, 2009 5:32 pm Offline
Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:05 pm18
wilson268 wrote:
i have a few godd plushies i want to get rid of could anyone tell me how mutch there worth (with tags) jesus and satan as boxers timmy jimmy ike in blue pjamas Dr.stan X2 evil kinevil chef goth stan sparky the gay dog talking stan kyle cartman and kenny (boxed) zombie/dead kenny cartman woaman cartman indian cartman sumo and talking tweek how mutch are thay worth alltogether and seperate pleast tell me ive been trying for ages to get a price on these also a philip terrence a wendy and thats it :)

OMG YOU HAVE A TWEEK DOLL!? are you sellin them on ebay if so reply back and tell me how much you'd sell it for if its resonable i will look into it thxx xoxo ~ :unhoodedkenny:
Re: Whats The Most Valuable Plush ? PostThu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 am Offline
Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 pm1
How rare is the Mr. Hankey with a sailors hat? :unhoodedkenny:
Re: Whats The Most Valuable Plush ? PostMon Sep 27, 2010 6:21 am Offline
Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 am1
HI i have a Plush Scuzzlebutt with tag have been told he is rare but can't find another one any were to find a price
Re: Whats The Most Valuable Plush ? PostWed Aug 14, 2013 1:26 am Offline
Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:31 pm2
I am not sure if this applies but I just posted an unopened bean bag plush collection on ebay that was owned by the CEO of Comedy central. It is an unopened collection of all(Stan, Cartman, Kyle and Kenny) It was for Comedy Central employees only. My friend was offered $500 years ago. It was inherited by me. I also have a Snow globe too listed on ebay with the same provenance. I say mine would trump on puking Stan, but that might just be me... :santa:
[/img]

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next