Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 10 posts
Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostMon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm Offline
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am120
I'm trying to get this big Kyle plush I saw in a claw machine once at the mall in this small arcade room next to Best Buy. It is so cute! :3 Next time when I go to the mall, I'm going to try getting it out of there.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Re: Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostWed Jun 17, 2009 11:09 pm Offline
Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:15 pm3
i must have the jew gold. i would get a kenny keychain and tie it to the tow hook on my car (its a import thing) then he can be exposed to all the dangers of the outside. i still want a 'i love towelie tshirt'...
Re: Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostSat Aug 29, 2009 3:23 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 am30Pittsburgh Pa
I really want a Stan, Cartman, Kenny, Wendy, and Bebe plush doll. I don't even think they sell them in stores or have them at the fair games now :(

They have family guy though. Mother f*cking family guy sucks ass.
I hate homosexuals
Re: Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostSat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 am Offline
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am120
GermanyRules56 wrote:
I really want a Stan, Cartman, Kenny, Wendy, and Bebe plush doll. I don't even think they sell them in stores or have them at the fair games now :(

Have you looked in claw machines? Whenever I go to the mall, Wal-Mart, or K-Mart, in the claw machines there they have the SP characters. The claw machine in our mall has Kyle, the claw machine at Wal-Mart has Stan, and the one at K-Mart has Cartman. Haven't seen Kenny in one yet.

You could also try eBay as well.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Re: Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostSat Aug 29, 2009 10:30 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
They need to make new ones of the whole cast.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostMon Aug 31, 2009 7:49 pm Offline
Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm1
I'm trying to get a big Kenny and Kyle plush. I saw them at random games at an amusement park I went to this summer. I'm hoping the fair thats coming up this weekend will have them.
Re: Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostWed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm Offline
Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 am44
I'm trying to get a Cartman doll out of this claw machine at the mall and there's a Mr Hat I'm saving up for. *Its freekin $89.99!*
Re: Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostMon May 02, 2011 7:24 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm1
I want a vibrating Tweek plush, or if they make one, I want a purple hetrosexual Kenny plushy!! :gaykenny:
Tweek! Kenny! Butters! Oh yes :)
Cartman is gay for Kyle, just admit it.
Re: Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostWed May 04, 2011 11:58 am Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
omgbrookyhehe wrote:
I want a vibrating Tweek plush, or if they make one, I want a purple hetrosexual Kenny plushy!! :gaykenny:

I have two vibrating Tweek dolls, both with all tags. If the price is right, I can sell one to you.

I pretty much got all the dolls I want. Lucky me.
Re: Which plush dolls are you trying to get? PostSun May 08, 2011 8:59 am Offline
Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am5
must get TIMMY and JIMMY or at least their figures :timmy:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 10 posts