Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 9 posts
Who wants a Tweek plush? Selling or Trading one. PostMon Dec 27, 2010 3:52 pm Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
I have two Tweek plushes now and both are double tagged and still shake (finding shaking Tweek plushes are getting increasingly hard to find).

Here is a photo of one of the Tweeks and a third one that I sold a month ago. The second Tweek is not pictured below since its an old photo.
http://i55.tinypic.com/2zz4xt2.jpg

I am interested in most Kyle, Stan, Kenny, or Butters/Professor Chaos. At the moment, I am collecting a lot of Stan plushes (I already have the regular 1998 Stan, Clone Stan, Metrosexual Stan, and Goth Stan).

I would love any Metrosexual, Halloween, or other 'variants'.

If you are interested in paying for one, send me an offer.. but I am pretty picky. Do NOT low ball me.

Let me know if you're interested! :)
Last edited by Yowulf on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Who wants a Tweek plush? Trading mine. PostTue Apr 19, 2011 11:48 am Offline
Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:20 am3
Hey i have just started to get reinterested in south park stuff and i was wondering if you are willing to trade it for a cartman with tags. i know this wasn't what was in your list of what you wanted but please message me back if it is a yes or no and if not i have others. also could you tell me the price of the 2 tweeks.
THANKS JIMMYTIMMY64 :mrgreen:
South Park
Re: Who wants a Tweek plush? Trading mine. PostWed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 am Offline
Oh man.

If you got to me.. a month sooner or so, I would have sold you the third Tweek plush I had in my possession. I sold that fella on eBay for $40.

I have two Tweek plushes now and both are double tagged and still shake (finding shaking Tweek plushes are getting increasingly hard to find).

What kind of plushes do you have?
As for price.. hmm. Not sure. It won't be cheap.
Re: Who wants a Tweek plush? Selling or Trading one. PostThu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 am Offline
Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:20 am3
wow dude 40 bucks well ok i have:

3 cartmans, 1 female cartman, 1 ike, 1 kyle, 1 mr garrison and some i have just ordered off ebay so when i get them i will update but i am not really happy with losing any of my plushes. ok so a price... well i guess my highest ever would be 12 - 15 dollars. i know that is kind of off from 40 dollars but times are hard (LOL) so write back
JIMMYTIMMY64 :timmy:
South Park
Re: Who wants a Tweek plush? Selling or Trading one. PostThu Apr 21, 2011 7:10 am Offline
$15 is too low for a plush like Tweek, sorry, especially in working condition with all tags. Your best bet is to try eBay. There is one on there now in working condition with no tags so you can probably get him for less.

Not interested in those plushes, sorry.
Re: Who wants a Tweek plush? Selling or Trading one. PostMon May 09, 2011 4:16 pm Offline
Mon May 09, 2011 4:14 pm4
Hey, still willing to sell one of your shaking Tweek dolls?
Give me a price, I'm very interested.
And I know it'll be pricey. Let me know.
Re: Who wants a Tweek plush? Selling or Trading one. PostTue May 10, 2011 11:55 pm Offline
I am a bit hesitant on selling them now since they both work, are double tagged, and one of the tags are the rare 'variant' ones that simply say 'Tweek' on it.

I am not selling one for less than $60 plus shipping, sorry. The price is high because, once again, I am hesitant on selling my babies~

If you're still interested, let me know.
Re: Who wants a Tweek plush? Selling or Trading one. PostWed May 11, 2011 12:10 pm Offline
Mon May 09, 2011 4:14 pm4
60 bucks, eh? Damn!
Hmm... Well, I am still indeed interested. I've been looking for one of these for quite some time.
I'm not saying reserve it for me or anything, but being the lowly teen I am, I need a couple of days to come up with the rest of the money for such a thing.
In other words, I'm still interested of course, just let me get back to you when I'm fully prepped. :| :lol:
Re: Who wants a Tweek plush? Selling or Trading one. PostWed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm Offline
Thats the price for rare plushes I'm afraid, haha. I paid a lot more for my first Tweek. My friend paid $80 for hers.

Alright then. I don't really plan on selling them so I'll reserve one for you.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 9 posts