Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 38 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostMon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 am Offline
Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:07 am40
Hi gang, I have this Cartman doll I got years ago when I was like 13 or maybe 14 years old...I'm now 24.

It's one of the earliest dolls with the felt-shoes and it's about 10-12" tall, back when the South Park dolls were made with great detail. I'm just wondering about its rarity and all. It's hard to explain anymore about it. I checked on Ebay and my doll isn't there. The closest doll Ebay has to mine is the 10-12" Cartman doll with angry eyebrows. But MY Cartman doll is from an earlier line of plushes that didn't have the angry-eyebrows. It's hard to explain...

I just want some info on this particular Cartman doll I have.

My doll looks like this one but minus the eyebrows. I got mine like 13 years ago but i remember it never had eyebrows. So I figure it's a different doll than this one.

My doll from the face looks more like this one, minus of course the cop uniform...

I can't upload a pic of my Cartman because I don't have a usb plug or anything. But basically, my doll is wearing the regular red jacket thing but isn't the same doll as the one in the first picture. I just want to really know what doll I have...i mean the version of it.
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm Offline
Hello? Anybody? I just need help. I want to know what version or Cartman doll i have. Because the only ones i can find online were the two i posted pictures of and of course the other Cartman dolls you all know about- wizard, beefcake etc-

But MY cartman doll is different. I can't find it online anywhere...
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I dunno about the Cartman Cop one, but I saw a regular Cartman one like you have there, minus the tags, and a little grubby in a thrift shop a few years ago for $20.
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm Offline
Wait...which Cartman doll are you talking about?

No I'm trying to figure out which doll version I have. I don't have the cop one. I have regular Cartman...maybe like 11-13" tall or somethin and he looks just like the first pic i posted only without eyebrows. I just want to know why I can't find my cartman doll online anywhere or if mine might have been a manufactured mistake because mine never had eyebrows and it's kind of a big deal to me. Do you understand what i'm trying to say?

Basically mine looks just like the cop cartman doll, same facial expression but in regular Cartman clothes.
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Does it look like this?
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 pm Offline
@Neuroheart- No mine is totally different from that. Take a look at the two pics i uploaded in my intial comment. My doll looks like the first one but without any eyebrows. Looks identical in fact. I'm not sure if maybe i got mine like that...i got it many years ago so my memory is sketchy. I'd hate it if i lost the damn eyebrows, how embarrassing.
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
I did look, and that was the only image I could find that was similar but had no eyebrows. *shrug* Don't know what to tell you.
Those eyebrows look like they were just some stretched thread, it's possible they broke or came out on yours.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I still have the four I bought 13 years ago, heh. All 13 inches or so, nice and big, $40 a piece. The 24 inch versions were $100 a piece, and no way was I gonna pay that.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 pm Offline
@NeuroHeart- Thanks for all the help! I think you're right. The eyebrows must be hecka loose then. I have friends who have other SP dolls that have scratches and stuff wrong overtime. I figure these things happen but damn this sucks, LOL

I gotta find a way to get eyebrows back on him then.
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 9:39 pm Offline
The one I saw was just like the first one you posted, eyebrows and all.
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 10:00 pm Offline
@BRMBug- Thanks man, yeah i'm thinkin the eyebrows definitely fell off at some point. Thanks to everyone here for the help!
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostTue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Here's the Cartman I have. Even keeping it in the original bags didn't prevent the (fake) leather feet from chipping away, revealing the black cloth underneath

As you can see, it still has the original tags and the eyebrows still glued on.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostWed Jun 15, 2011 12:20 am Offline
Does anyone here know what type of material the eyebrow is made from?

I'm just going to stitch on a new eyebrow but i can't tell what type of yarn it is...if it's even yarn at all... :roll:

Thanks in advance guys...
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostWed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 am Offline
I dunno. Maybe black felt?
Re: I have a really rare Cartman doll...?? PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:50 pm Offline
@BRMBug- Black felt? I know the shoes are made of a felt material but isn't felt usually hard? Or is there soft felt too? Thanks in advance for all the help but anything you can find out would be great :mrgreen:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 38 posts 1, 2, 3  Next