Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Anybody know if there is a Mr. Gueermo plush toy or The Coon PostSat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 pm Offline
Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 am5
I'm looking for some plush South Park dolls. Some characters I'm looking for (but not sure they exist) are Mr. Gueermo, Bridon Gueermo, the Coon, Randy, (basically all of Kyle, Eric, Stan, and Kanny's parents) Big Gay Al, and Mr. Slave. If anyone owns any of these, or know they do or don't exist, please let me know.
Re: Anybody know if there is a Mr. Gueermo plush toy or The PostSat Jun 25, 2011 12:17 pm Offline
Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:07 am40
There is no Coon doll in existence...YET.

Ebay is where you can get most of the dolls you listed. I just recently won a MINT condition Kyle 1998 doll for only $18 which is actually pretty good considering on average they cost around the neighborhood of $26-$30 usually.

My Cartman doll i purchased 13 years ago when it first came out.

There is just one more doll I'm looking into...but I won't say which one until I get it. lol 8)
Re: Anybody know if there is a Mr. Gueermo plush toy or The PostSat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I think they stopped making new plushies 10 years ago or so. Last one I saw was Ms. Choksondik.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Anybody know if there is a Mr. Gueermo plush toy or The PostSun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 pm Offline
@CartmanPorter I haven't yet seen any of those characters on Ebay yet. :?:
Re: Anybody know if there is a Mr. Gueermo plush toy or The PostSun Jun 26, 2011 11:11 pm Offline
Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:07 am40
You couldn't find the 1998 10" Kyle plush doll?

I just won that. There should be quite a few of them as well as Cartman. I think it really depends on the way you word them in the search-box on ebay.
Re: Anybody know if there is a Mr. Gueermo plush toy or The PostMon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 am Offline
Okay I'll try some different wording, Thanks! :unhoodedkenny:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts