Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
cleaning tips? PostSun Oct 09, 2011 11:06 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
I have my 8 plushes: Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Wendy, Zombie Kenny, Tweek and Doctor Stan. I had them out on my shelves and over the time they attracted a bit of dust, thankfully no stains.

Is there any safe way to clean them? I'd rather not risk damaging or destroying them, as I seen their shoes are frail and don't want to damage any of them.
Re: cleaning tips? PostSun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well, you can always vacuum the cloth parts carefully. If your vacuum hose has one of those vent things on the handle, I'd suggest opening it up all the way. As for the shoes, I was thinking damp rag, but if they're as brittle as you say, that might not be such a good idea. Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest.
Re: cleaning tips? PostSat Oct 15, 2011 4:46 pm Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
When I bought my third Tweek plush, his eyes and face was dirty. I wrapped his tags with plastic wrap and sandwiched them between pieces of cardboard to avoid damaging them during the cleaning process. I also tightly wrapped his body in plastic wrap since I didn't want to get it wet.

I just cleaned his face with soap and water and scrubbed him with a soft toothbrush. I rinsed his head in the tub, wringed the water out, and repeated until all the soap and most of the water was dress, taking care that the body and tags didn't get wet or bend. I let him air dry and he looks good as new!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts