Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
stick of the truth - free roam or straight storyline PostThu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 pm Offline
Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:40 pm1
ok, so main thing i care about a game is that if i would be able to free roam (even if i finish all the missions and watch the credits or whatever) and hanging around in the map after everything is done, to max everything and stuff, like gta games or assassins creed games or saints row games and etc., and i was wondering if the stick of truth lets you do that. i thought they might cut it off when everything is finished since it will be like a long tv episode, and episodes finish, so, anyone knows anything? thanks.
Re: stick of the truth - free roam or straight storyline PostFri Feb 21, 2014 12:30 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Well, this is the town of South Park we're talking about, not just the show, so what do you do in a town? Explore it, look all over the place, roam all around it freely...

South Park is a free roaming RPG, with turn-based combat. Players initially choose a class, such as warrior or thief, then go on to upgrade their characters appearance, weapons and skills as the game progresses.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: stick of the truth - free roam or straight storyline PostThu Apr 03, 2014 9:33 am Offline
Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:31 pm4
I'd suggest doing what I do. Explore as much as you can and exhaust the side quests, and the progress the story a little, and then exhaust the side quests that open up there, explore a little more with any new abilities, and then progress the story a little. Really extends the game and the experience.

This is the town of South Park we're talking about. Explore it, have fun, battle random enemies, find loot.
Re: stick of the truth - free roam or straight storyline PostThu Apr 03, 2014 1:33 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
And don't forget about Canada, which just happens to be close to town. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts