Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 13 posts
Which South Park game is your favorite? PostFri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 pm Offline
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am120
I've only played the first one (N64 version) and South Park Rally (again, N64 version. I tried to download it for my Dreamcast emulator nullDC, but it seems the graphics are screwed up when playing it with that emulator) Both of them are OK games, but I kind of like South Park Rally more, even if it is a Mario Kart rip-off.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try unlocking Tweek in SPR.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostMon Oct 05, 2009 6:51 pm Offline
Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm8
the ones here or the real console ones
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostThu Mar 18, 2010 4:42 pm Offline
Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:55 pm2
when i tried playing the first one i beat the first turkey level but it wouldnt let me go any further :?
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostThu Mar 18, 2010 7:32 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
I think he's talking about the console games.

I'd say that, as far as the old N64 games though, the original FPS-like game was the best. Of course I also think the new South Park Tower Defense game on the Xbox 360 is pretty solid too. Those would be my top two, not sure what order though. ;P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostThu Mar 18, 2010 7:35 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I've only played the original 'South Park' game, which I owned, and South Park Rally for the Nintendo 64. I haven't played either in over ten years, but I remember playing multiplayer against my brother and friends on the original game was a blast. Good times...

South Park Rally I only played once when I rented it. It kept me busy for a few minutes at best.
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostThu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Niels0827 wrote:
South Park Rally I only played once when I rented it. It kept me busy for a few minutes at best.

It's pretty cool once you get past the whole Mario Kart clone thing...my biggest gripe with it is how the physics can get f*cked up sometimes...that and the silly checkpoint system they just had to use for standard races. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostThu Mar 18, 2010 7:48 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
It's pretty cool once you get past the whole Mario Kart clone thing...

It's hard to get past that, because that's what the game is. I remember picking up these items and thinking to myself "what the fuck is this thing?", and some of them I never did figure out. Now if South Park Rally featured bananas, Koopa shells, dud item blocks, lightning bolts, ghosts, and stars, then I'd be a happy camper.
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostFri Mar 19, 2010 5:37 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
The Tower Defense game is pretty solid, but it is a tower defense game.
The original FPS is actually a pretty bad game, but it was entertaining.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostMon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 am Offline
Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm2640In that blimp right above your house.
South Park Rally
South Park FPS
South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play
South Park Chef's Luv Shack

Thet were all great games, I wish more would be made. I played South Park Rally all the time.

RandomPicklez wrote:
I kind of like South Park Rally more, even if it is a Mario Kart rip-off.

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
It's pretty cool once you get past the whole Mario Kart clone thing

Aside from the fact that there are items and people race, It has nothing in common with Mario Kart.

The tracks aren't set courses, confining you to a set path. You can explore the entire map at any time and take whatever path from point A to point B you wish.

Mario Kart 64 has only 8 characters, and they all participate in every race. South Park Rally has many more, and in Championship mode some of your opponents are relevant to the race at hand (I.E. Jesus races in Easter, Ned races in Independance Day, ETC).

South Park Rally has unlockable characters. Mario Kart 64's 8 are unlocked from the beginning.

There are multiple race types in South Park Rally. While Mario Kart 64 only has "3 lap race" and "Hit your opponent X times", South Park Rally has those and "Collect item and cross the checkpoints", "Hold the item for X time", "Collect X amount of item first", "Collect the most of the item in a time limit", and more.

The Driving physics are very different. While Mario Kart 64 is more speed based, South Park Rally is more turning based.
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostMon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
I would say the new Tiger Woods game, but there is no such thing :P

I actually like the Imaginationland game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. I can spend hours trying to move Butters along the never ending mazes; and at the end of each timed session Butters either says: "Nutssack" or "Yipee." Very cool. And fun 8)
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostMon Mar 22, 2010 8:37 am Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I had fun playing the old console games (PS1 versions), but Rally would be the big favorite out of the three.

My only beef with that one was how limited most characters' lines were. I had to turn the volume down to zero when I had Barbrady's car during the Easter level, because I heard the same line over and over again!
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostSun Apr 11, 2010 2:53 am Offline
Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 am36
i Played SPR since i was 8 :lol:
I dont give a crap about wales so go hug a tree xD :lol:
Re: Which South Park game is your favorite? PostMon Apr 26, 2010 7:34 pm Offline
Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:57 pm2
Chefs love shack that was an amazing trivia game for N64 I remember the day it came out my freinds and I loved it haha

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 13 posts