Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
South Park Rally N64. PostMon Nov 02, 2009 9:28 pm Offline
Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:40 pm4
Any of you remeber South Park Rally for the Nintendo 64?To me the game was fun and pretty underatted if you ask me.While some people may consider it a cheap Mario Kart clone to me it was good.Of course it was hard to unlock some of the Characters like Ike,Terrance and Phillip,Jesus and Satan.But it was well worth it to me.Also the multiplayer was fun and it was just great to shoot Chessey Poof's at eachother.I do reccomend you check out the game just for sh*ts and Giggles.But it's really fun as well.
Re: South Park Rally N64. PostFri Nov 13, 2009 12:41 am Offline
Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm2640In that blimp right above your house.
Gotta be my favorite SP game. I remember being so p!ssed trying to find the golden cows for Terrance and Philip. Now it's all second nature to me now though. The only character I never figured out how to unlock was Ned. He'd always randomly unlock for me.

I am curious to try the Playstation version, as it had a few extra characters and costumes, and the Dreamcast version had an extra stage, from what I've heard.
Re: South Park Rally N64. PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:49 pm Offline
Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 pm3
thats great
Re: South Park Rally N64. PostSun Apr 10, 2011 10:00 pm Offline
Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:07 pm4
itd be sick if they brought back all of the classics, id blow a sh*t load of money on em.
anyone know the names of the original n64 games? If u know of any plz lemme know. ive been playin my n64 a little bit lately when i get bored w/ cod
Re: South Park Rally N64. PostFri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 am Offline
Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:05 am1
The games are South Park, South Park Rally and Chef's Luv Shack.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts