Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
The best video game i came up with. PostFri Jul 16, 2010 9:44 am Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:35 pm3
I Turlough Gemes Freeman has created a new video game that all can love and enjoy endlessly with cartman, stan, kyle and kenny as the main heroes, Cartoon Warp. In this game, our boys is chosen for an important mission by a secret organiziation. They must go to the cartoon dimension and rescue the lost hero and recover the technology needed to destroy the terrorist army's ultimate weapon The "Satan Slayers", an army of giant robots with enough power to destroy a country. In the cartoon dimension, gamers must guide our heroes through a universe created by cartoonists and animators as they explore cartoons from Cartoon Network and Nicktoons. On the way, they will face fearsome enemies, gain new allies, improve their skills, uncover secrets and surprises, and so much more. When this game is finished it will be on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Oh yeah, this game will make history.
Re: The best video game i came up with. PostSun May 08, 2011 9:06 am Offline
Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am5
i wish there was a south park game for nds were i can be timmy or jimmy :timmy:
Re: The best video game i came up with. PostWed May 18, 2011 8:11 am Offline
Wed May 18, 2011 7:27 am1
Sounds cool, that game.

A friend from England and I are making a South Park Visual Novel. It's more of a fanfiction game with two OC's added in. It's based on the storylines of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

The game is called South Park When They Cry. Kenny dies in almost all the ways you can possibly choose (Well no duh!), Kyle pretty much kills him and ends up going crazy trying to kill everyone else. Stan (accidently) kills Kyle, Cartman kill Butters, Kyle kills a lot of ppl in this game, and Tweek even goes crazy and kills my OC, because of a misunderstanding with Craig.

Ha ha, a bit of warning though:
- LOTS OF BAD LANGUAGE! It is a South Park game afterall.
- MANY MANY DEATHS!!! If you've ever watched Higurashi, or even the last episode of School Days, then you get what I'm talking about.
- 2 OC'S! Not everyone likes OC's I know, but they had to be made so that the game could go on.
- HOMOSEXUAL ALERT! My friend and I tend to like our gay South Park boys, so Craig and Tweek are gay in it! ^o^ <3

I can't wait until we finish it! It's going to be released so you can download it to any computer, and maybe then some!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts