Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 11 posts
I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostTue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 am Offline
Mon May 03, 2010 6:53 pm2
I just got Season 13 so that i could get Professor Choas and the other two challenges. It came with the leaflet but when i went i put the codes in it said both of them have been used.

I bought it off Ebay new and it was sealed so i don't understand why it has been used.

I was wondering if someone would be nice enough to send me their codes(If not using of course) since i really want those DLC

If you don't believe i actually bought it then here's a picture

Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostTue Sep 07, 2010 7:44 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I can get you mine at the end of the week.
Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostWed Sep 08, 2010 12:13 am Offline
Mon May 03, 2010 6:53 pm2
Thanks. I'd really appreciate that :)
Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostWed Sep 08, 2010 11:34 am Offline
Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:12 am3
Sorry to be a pain but for some reason i am unable to login to my gg132 account, which is why i had to make a new account to post this(Im not sure if its just me or if this is happening to everyone else).

Since i cannot access my account, you may need to send it to my e-mail instead which is salv1_@hotmail.co.uk

Sorry about this.
Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostWed Sep 08, 2010 4:54 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
^ Just a friendly suggestion: Why not have the codes sent to you via pm at your new name of gg123 and take your personal email address off the post above mine by editing your post? Just not a good idea to post your email address in public view when this board has a fine pm (private message) system.

Just saying . . . . . .
Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostWed Sep 08, 2010 5:35 pm Offline
^Im not saying it isn't but if im unable to login on this account then i won't be able to check my PM's. I posted my e-mail just to be on the safe side.
Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:51 pm Offline
You could always do a "forgot password" thing, and reset it.
Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 am Offline
I've tried that more than once and it still doesn't work, even though i was putting in the correct password.
Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostSat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 am Offline
Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:53 am2
I can no longer login with any of the above user names. BRMBug, You'll need to send the codes to my e-mail above since the same will most likely happen to this account and i won't be able to access my PMs.

I am really soory about this but i appreciate you helping me out here.
Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostSat Sep 11, 2010 9:14 am Offline
Dude, write down your login passwords. Verbatim. (I think the passwords might be case sensitive.) Then hide them in a safe place where you can find them.

Idk about email right now. I'd feel much more comfortable with a PM. I'll send one to '321, and if you can't get in to get it then we'll try something else.

*sending/processing*
Re: I can't believe my luck. Will someone help me out here? PostSat Sep 11, 2010 11:20 am Offline
Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:53 am2
Thanks for the codes BRMBug. The both work :D. Thanks for your help. I know i've said it more than once but i really appreciate you helping me out.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 11 posts