Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Coon and Friends Videogame PostThu Nov 04, 2010 2:45 am Offline
Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:40 am1
Does anyone else think a Coon and Friends side scroller beat-em up game would be awesome? Where kenny would have a million lives, cartman summoning kutulu, and other cool super powers?
Re: Coon and Friends Videogame PostThu Nov 04, 2010 11:38 am Offline
Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:37 am4
They have made a Bunch of South park Games in The Past and recently for Xbox live Arcade so its a good probability that something like this will be released.
Re: Coon and Friends Videogame PostThu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Cthulu.

It could be interesting, though with Kenny not ever dying it would be very unbalanced.XD
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: Coon and Friends Videogame PostThu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Cthulhu

No one would have to die in the game; just some brutal KO's or like the attack the Coon did on the Mosquito, something like that would be fine.

Of course, should a game like that be created, it's gotta have one thing:

When you get a GAME OVER message, you gotta have Captain Hindsight telling you where you went wrong.
Re: Coon and Friends Videogame PostSun Nov 14, 2010 11:18 am Offline
Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:46 pm221Somewhere between 39-42N and 78-81W
AngusMcTavish wrote:
When you get a GAME OVER message, you gotta have Captain Hindsight telling you where you went wrong.

Oh yes, or it would be totally incomplete! Another fantastic feature would be that you can have Captain Hindsight's sidekicks Shoulda, Coulda and Woulda around in the game throwing you hints and tips for a more enjoyable game experience and of course if you don't want the tips then you should be able to turn this option off and on. I hate tips in games I just would like to see those creatures

It takes a whole lotta development though to create a game, bud; the probability is closed in on there's no way. Even a game for a simplified handheld under 128bit takes much hard work on the story, functions and artworks and I'm a pixel and sprite artist and I know that this takes time. I respect game developers with my soul. A mini game(s) perhaps could happen more likely. I'm cereal.

If it we're to occur that Coon & Friends and their rivals we're a game then damn I'd love it and that would be epic. I would use it more for role play than any other thing though :mrgreen: I do this with practically every South Park game! Yes, Tower Defense RP online XBOX LIVE for the win!
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
Re: Coon and Friends Videogame PostMon Dec 06, 2010 2:39 pm Offline
Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:44 am4
It shoud be just a regular sp video game withturning into superheros or the ninjas ( off of good time with weapons ) being power ups. AS lon as Mintberry Crunch is in there, JB is either a traing punching bag or a boss, and every time u dye as Kenny, Kyle and Stan come on and go " OMG U KILLED KENNY... YOU BASTARDS" :lol:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts