Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
South Park Let's Go Tower Defence Play: Achievement Hunting PostSat Jun 18, 2011 6:02 pm Offline
Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:28 pm33Canada
I tried finding a single thread but there are multiple ones so I decided to create a new one and purely for the achievements.

My reason is because this the game doesn't get as much attention as a CoD or Halo game so there is less activity.

So this is to rally the people for tough achievements as it is a multiplayer based game.

The one I am talking about is...

MANBEARPIG!: Beat Mountain on Insane difficulty using walls and snowballs. No towers!

Up for the challenge? Richard9197

You can make your own request for assistance with achievements for South Park on this thread.
I am the ultimate badass!

“The best way to try to motivate somebody is by being direct with them, to be honest with them.” – Stan Marsh
Re: South Park Let's Go Tower Defence Play: Achievement Hunt PostMon Jun 20, 2011 12:27 pm Offline
Double post:

I conscripted my brother into service and trained him. Then together we defeated MANBEARPIG! What's better is I have a new partner (he had a blast!) so I'll be playing through his entire campaign with him. Brothers united!

Now I am 100% done but anyone can make a request for assistance here is they ever want to.

“The best way to try to motivate somebody is by being direct with them, to be honest with them.” – Stan Marsh
Re: South Park Let's Go Tower Defence Play: Achievement Hunt PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 pm Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
LOL that Manbearpig achievement is so easy to get.
Re: South Park Let's Go Tower Defence Play: Achievement Hunt PostThu Jun 23, 2011 4:06 pm Offline
Good for you.

It's not so easy when few or no people at all want to play Mountain Pass on Insane, the one time I finally did get a game going the motherf**kers are building towers like there is no tomorrow (the wrong towers while I'm at it). I finally said "F**k it I'm conscripting my brother".

Of course after some practice it did get easier I'll admit. I won on the fourth try in fact (tries with brother). It's just about finding someone to play with you who are not idiots.

I'd rather play with just 1 good buddy than to play with 3 idiots.

Re: South Park Let's Go Tower Defence Play: Achievement Hunt PostFri Jun 24, 2011 5:56 pm Offline
Most people on that game are idiots so.. a lot of the players on Tower Defense Plays are boys under 14, heh heh.

Manbearpig is easily achievable with one person as well. I've played with three idiots and did all the work while they sat around throwing snow balls at each other.

Good thing that you are helping people, haha, but not a lot of people play the game anymore.
Re: South Park Let's Go Tower Defence Play: Achievement Hunt PostSat Jun 25, 2011 7:01 pm Offline
I've always been more of a team player than a lone wolf. Just from talking about it I think I might do it again on my own this time and see how I do.

I still play it because I love the fact it's South Park and I think it's still fun even when on my own. If it were not South Park I would have probably been playing something else long ago.

Re: South Park Let's Go Tower Defence Play: Achievement Hunt PostSun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 am Offline
I hear ya! Its a lot funner playing with other people online than on your own. For example, I didn't play the campaign on my own at all, haha. Its all XboxLIVE for me!

The game is incredibly fun. I wish they would add more levels, though!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts