Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 2 posts
rpg south park game being created by the makers of fallout!! PostThu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 pm Offline
Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:48 pm1
I love south park since it came out especially because it just doesnt get old and keeps pushing the limits, and i heard the combat style would be like "mario and luigi" games.......why would you want to ruin such an epic game with “mario and luigi” type of combat. im also very found of games and have been for a long time now (24 years so far to be exact and im 29) playing a vast variety of differrent types of games like rpg’s, racing, shooting etc.. why not just have a combat style like fallout!!!! i mean a south park game with a “mario and luigi” style of combat sounds humourus and fun but would get old so fast. maybe not make the game as in-depth like fallout but with the same world physics and combat style as fallout. that would have a wider range of gamers that would love the game longer and would then anticipate a part 2 after. :?:
Re: rpg south park game being created by the makers of fallo PostFri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
You're a bit late on this...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 2 posts